studying nec-romance-y <3

This idea was made by TheBrazilianGay. I saw their comment and I HAD to do it, pls the idea was so good 😭✋️ 🧎‍♀️

(I proud of myself for the title lmao)

(There will be a few mentions of sh*rp objects, a small hinting of unaliving someone and also bl00d so if you're uncomfortable with that, feel free to skip)

*3rd pov*

The tall mage was sitting in his room, wondering what to do.
He wanted to explore a new type of magic that he could learn but he didn't know what type of magic to learn. He already learned multiple things, like spells for fighting, love spells, shape-shifting spells, etc. He didn't know what to learn. Then he heard the door suddenly creak open. "Who's there?" The brunette asked "You've been sitting in your room for a while, sir, are you okay?" It was his assistant. The assistant was a short man, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, parrot like wings on his back and on top of his ears, he always wore red sweaters and black pants. Scar thought the parrot boy was a bit cute but he wasn't sure why.

"Sir!?" The blonde panicked "oh yes, yes? I'm here" The wizard heard the panic in the bird man's voice "uhm.. do you need anything, sir? You've been staring at the wall for a while" The shorter man asked "well.. I'm pretty bored honestly, Ive been thinking about what to do" The mage explained, the winged man walked over to the tall man. He sat down and looked around the room a bit.

The room was a bit dark other than a couple candles around to light the place up. There was books EVERYWHERE. Tables tried to hold up multiple stacks of books, the blonde liked saying that Scar used magic to hold up the books half jokingly. The stack of books was just so tall, it always shock the parrot from how it didn't just topple over from how many books there were. The feathered man always thought that the room looked pretty cute. Afterwards, the smaller man brought his eyes over to the sorcerer.

He scanned the taller man. There was a lot of scars on his face and arms. The avian always wondered how he got those scars, and how scars could make someone so pretty. His brunette hair which were slightly rougher than the his feathered friend's dirty blonde hair. It curled just slightly at the ends. The wizard's eyes always shined brightly. They never lose their shine, no matter what, the man was always so positive about everything. The bird man could never get bored of those emerald colored eyes. He loved looking into those eyes. The magician wore a desaturated purple with gold accents mostly on the edges of his long coat. He wore a dark purple shirt under it and a purple hat.

*Grian's pov*

He was so pretty.. I feel different about him than with other people. He was just so..I don't know! I don't know how I feel about him. I never really felt anything like this. "Hey gri?" Did he just call me gri!? No one has ever gave me a nickname before. Honestly the closest thing I got to a nickname was when my friends jokingly called me Grain. And now my employer was calling me gri!? "yes sir?" I quickly replied "You can call me scar yknow" He chuckled to himself, his laugh was so cute. Wait he told me to call him by his given name!? I couldn't believe this! First it was the nickname and now he's allowing me to call him by his given name? "Alright..Scar" it felt slightly weird calling him Scar.

"Uhm.. do you want to..like..h-angout?" He said nervously, how could you turn an offer like that down? "Sure!" I tried to stop my face from looking smiling too sheepishly. I really enjoyed being with Scar. "Where do you want to go then?" I asked "uhm..maybe we could just walk around hermitcraft together?" My heart began racing when he said together. Why am I feeling like this? What is this feeling anyway!? "Yea we could do that" I said