cuddles

This idea is made by TheMysterious_Taria. Pls how are
All of yall's ideas so goodd 😭 I could never have think about them qwq

This whole thing will be Scar's pov btw.
First story that will take place in last life :D

*Scar's pov*
I was wondering about the crystals that i sold and suddenly heard the door slam open. I saw my lover run through the door and jump into my arms. I heard sniffling coming from my lover. "What's wrong, love!?" I asked "Th-ey kicked m-me o-ut!" He cried, my eyes turned over to his name, he was a red life. Oh.. it seems like the southlands kicked Grian out because he's red.

He dug his face onto my chest.

"I don't think they need me anymore.."  Grian muttered sadly "hey! Don't say that! They have, had, and will need you." I replied

"But!.." He tried saying something before he broke down
"The southlands will miss you. Their group probably already fell apart without you." I tried to tell him. His body tensed up, I started drawing circles on his back.
"Shh..It's alright..you have me." I reassured him. I knew how the southlands ment a lot to him but I also knew that one day the group will probably fall apart with all the boogie man and red lives thing. It was all bound to happen, we all knew that..

Honestly I thought we weren't gonna last together because the boogie man thing. But I swore to myself that I would never kill my lover, no matter what.

I lifted Grian's head slightly and stared into his red and puffy eyes. I leaned in slightly, he did the same and we kissed, our toungues intertwined, him sitting on my lap, my hands rubbed his back slightly as his hands flew up onto the crook of my neck.

He pulled away after a bit and laid back down on my chest. "You tired, love?" I asked, he nodded lightly as I placed my hands on his back. I lifted him a bit to the crook of my neck and we both fell asleep, cuddling.