love triangle p3

Gonna be short bc I abruptly cut the last story and there's not a lot left going in my head :']

Mentions of D34th and bl00d !! D:

*3rd pov*

A bow aimed at the two men but soon interrupted by the boogieman wheel.

"You are..."

"Not the boogeyman!"

Grian's body soon got up. "Blf ummph!" A glitchy voice vibrated through the air.
"What!?" Everyone's jaw dropped from shock and fear.

"8 15 24    4 1 15 22     25 15 24!!"  A shrieked and a cry mixed.

The avian being flapped their wings around as they pull out multiple items."woah woah! Calm down!" Jimmy backed away from fear as the purple being pull out a bow
"Nm ovLxb!!"  The white dressed being shrieked in anger, which sent loud ringing in their ears. "Ow! That's loud!" Joel cried out. "Tmmw."

An arrow shot in the middle of Joel and Jim. "Geez!" Jimmy panicked.
5 arrows felt like they were shot every 2 nanoseconds.

An arrow soon flew back to the deity before it fell straight down, passing through Grian. "What!? It went through!" The blonde yelped. "Get em, Gri!" Scar cheered, "Bvh wzlrmt." Words quietly slid themselves through the purple deity's lips.

It turned into a full on battle with bows and arrows. The purple deity kept passing through the arrows, giving him a large advantage.

"I'm out of arrows!" Joel panicked, "I got arrows!" Jimmy exclaimed. He threw the arrows at the smaller brunnette. "Thanks!" More arrows shot at eachother. "I won't let you win!" Joel yelled in anger.

"Zmw r dlm'g ovg blf hvv gsv ortsg lu wzb ztzrm"

The being screeched in anger.
"Hes angered the deity" Scar giggled, "we're stuck in a war, Scar." Cleo sighed, "yea! Listen to mom. We're in a war! Dont make jokes." Bdubs hissed.

"Jimmy!"

A faint voice called out before a loud thump was heard throughout the field.

"Nb qly svlv.."

"Is done."

"Grian!" The muscular man yelped as his lover fell out of the sky. He caught the bird just in time of the landing. "Grian.!" Jimmy ran from the mansion straight to their area. "Don't touch him!" Scar shrieked. Jimmy sighed lightly, wanting to do one last thing for his former partner.

"Grian, I'm sorry about how you feel towards me and Joel. But I have one last thing that I would like to do." Jimmy went down on his knees and mourned at his friend's lost. He took a sword and placed it into grian's hand. Jimmy sighed one last time and placed down a bed, took a right click and fell on grian's sword.

The sword got bloodier and bloodier by each second. It was horrifying to watch from every point of view. Joel felt sick to the stomach. Scar felt joy but guilt as he helped grian hold up the sword. Grian was still unconscious from the fall.

"Goodbye."

One final thud and it was over. Grian had 5 hours to his name. Jimmy wanted to give him more but it was all he had.

"Tim..?" Blood coughed out of the bird's mouth. "Tim!?" Realization hit. "Timmy?"

"Grian, im sorry about how you feel towards me and Joel. But-"

"Goodbye"

"Timmy!?" Tears feel out of the bird's eyes. "My brother.." the Ave sobbed
"Tim was like a brother to me." He mumbled.

The winged fella found comfort in his lover's arms soon enough. Scar drew circles around the Ave's wings as he mourned for his brother.

Happily ever after

With a cost.

(I'm not doing a part 4, im sorry to anyone expecting a pt4 but I genuinely wouupd like to abandon this story :'] unless people have ideas on how to continue, this will rot in my drafts till the end of time x])