love triangle? p2

YALL WANTED A PART 2 SO HERE YOU GO

angsty :> (finally :']) (ill make tne next one fluff dw)

Here's what I made their lives into for this story bc I'm a lazy guy :>

Grian = yellow (5 hour left till red)
Scar = red
Jimmy = yellow
Joel = green (30 more mins till yellow)

I made a hc :> the life series is like the same thing like the cross over thing, it's a portal that sucks in players and puts them in the life series. But the portal removes the memories from hermitcraft and the other lives. Except for grian, and grian helps Scar remember their relationship so no one else knows that they're dating in the series >:]

Mentions of d34th!!

*3rd pov*

The little bird smiled, unknowing of what his lover did with his old group. Meanwhile, the alien and the sherif knew everything. Heard everything. They were heartbroken to know how quickly grian trusted scar. But I guess everything come to an end.

"Love..?" The blonde called to his boyfriend

'Love!?' The two lurking men thought, "yes darling?" The tall man responded.

The tall blonde pulled the green eyed boy towards him, as to not alert anyone else. "Joel, i think they were already dating.." Jimmy's whispers reached his friend's ear. "Yea, no kidding. No wonder he trusted him so quick." The alien sighed.

"Sweetheart, i'm going to go check on the group alright? If you're in trouble, yell as loud as you can, i'll be there." The muscular man explained, cautiously. "Yea yea, im gonna be fine, love." The bird giggled. The taller man patted his lover's head, kissed him goodbye, and left.

"Psst" a small hiss peaked around the corner, "who's there!?" The bird shrieked, instinctively grabbing his sword and slashing the bushes. "Woah woah, geez man. You weren't this violent last time i saw you" Jimmy backed away as his alien looking friend tagged along.
"Jimmy? Joel? What are you doing here!? I thought you didn't want me to be in your group." The small Ave crossed his hands while he shook his head.

"What? Of course we want you here. What did that man put in your head?" Jimmy  yelled at their former partner, Joel pulled the blonde backwards towards him. "Jimmy, don’t fight him. He has a whole crew waiting just over there." The brunette persuaded the blue eyed blonde "A protective boyfriend too" The alien giggled softly.

"Its not a trio if one of you guys don't want me." Grian scoffed bitterly. "We do!" Joel cried, "stop lying, lads. I'd call them up if you don't scram this instant." Grian hissed through his teeth.

The two men took a step back before running away. But they weren't actually gone.

The blond man walked over to his lover. "Scar" The bird boy smiled before hugging the yellow clothed man from behing.
"Hey! How are you, gri?" The tanned brunnette's eyes lit up. "I'm good! The bad boys did try to steal me back though." The avian nuzzeled into his secret lover. "What!? Why didn't you call us? You could've gotten hurt!" Scar rambled, "dont worry! I threathened to call you guys and they ran away" the ave giggled, which led to  recieving a small pat on the head.

*BANG*

The bird held a bullet wound at his wing and fell face flat on the ground. "Grian!?" Scar shrieked, knowing of who the attacker was. "Joel. Jim." The man saw red.

They quickly backed away from fear

"Qmvo"

(CLIFHANGER BAHHSHAHAJJAHA >:])
(Next bit will be short tho ^^)