first date!

More fluff :')
This takes place in Season 7

*Scar's pov*
I was sitting in Larry's shell, playing with Jellie. I was petting Jellie when I heard a ding come from the communicator.

Grian <3

"Scar!"
Read just now

"Yea, grian?"
Sent just now

"You free tonight?"
Read just now

"Yea i guess?"
Sent just now

"Can you go to the left side of my mansion around midnight?"
Read just now

"Of course!"
Sent just now

"Alright! Wear something not too casual btw"
Read just now

I wonder why he said to wear something not too casual? I shrugged, dropped the communicator and just continued petting Jellie. I walked over to the kitchen to make dinner, I thought about what to make. I should try to make something small today. Don't wanna be late for whatever Grian has planned. I could make some cooked chicken. Yea! I'm gonna make that!

I went to the fridge, I got the chicken and placed it into my furnace. I placed some coal in it and waited till it was done. I saw that It was finished so I took it out and put some spices on it. I got my knife and fork and ate the chicken. It tasted good enough. It wasn't my best cooking but it was okay. I wonder what Grian is doing right now? What does Grian want from me at 12 pm? Should I go? What am I thinking, of course I should go. I could never turn down an offer from Grian. No.. I could never dream of seeing him sad because of something I said. When I first met him, I could tell that I was already in love. How could I not? He was perfect! His eyes, his hair, his voice, his body, his lips..

My face turned red when I realized what I was thinking. He never would like me back.. It's pretty obvious that he likes mumbo. They act like a married couple..

I snapped myself out of my thoughts to see the time. 9 o'clock! Shoot! I barely have time to change! I put away the rest of the chicken and ran to my bedroom. What do I wear!? Something not too casual..not too casual.. I ran my index finger through my closet trying to find  something to wear. Perfect! I found a white dress shirt, a black button up, some black pants, a black belt and a cute little hat to top it all off! It suited me a lot. I looked at myself in the mirror with a lot of confidence.

I said some lines that i could say to Grian, so I wouldn't embarrass myself infront of him. Especially since it seemed really important.

I looked at the time. It's 11 o'clock! Did I spend that long picking clothes? I ran over to my chests. Where's my elytra? I'm gonna be late if I have to walk there! Why do I always have to have a chest monster!? I ran all over my chest monster, rapidly opening and closing all the chests in it. Oh no, Oh no! I'm gonna be late! He's gonna think I lied to him about going! After a few minutes, I finally found it, with a couple rockets to use. I got outside, shot out some rockets as I jumped up. I flew around, looking for Grian's giant mansion. I liked his builds a lot, it's one of the things I admire about him!
I loved looking at his builds all the time.

Before I knew it, I was there infront of his mansion. It was huge. Left side..left..side..left.. aha! I found a small little door in the side of the house. I guess this is where he wanted me to go? I walked in and saw the most prettiest thing I've ever saw in my life. The room was beautiful! A table for two, plants, a lantern hanging from the roof, cute little plates for both of us. I loved it!

Then I saw the most beautiful man right infront of me. Grian wearing a white suit, dark blue pants, and a blue flower that was in his hair. My face turned bright red when I saw him.

"Woah! This place is so beautiful!" I shouted in awe, he smiled at me. I sat down on the other end of the table, he got up "What would you like to eat, Scar?" He asked as he walked up to the door. "Anything you can make" I smiled at him
"

Alright" He said as he slowly brought his hand to the door handle, he guided the door to the door frame and left me there alone with my thoughts.

He looked so beautiful. I couldn't believe something could look that gorgeous. I wish I could just kiss him.. wait what, kiss!? No no i shouldn't think like that, he doesn't like me.

He came back with a plate of food. It looked so good! I wonder how he cooked that just now? "I didn't" He giggled "huh?" I hummed "you were muttering to yourself, scar" He laughed, i heard him mutter something too "i find him muttering cute though" my face turned absolutely red. "What?" I tried to hint to him that he was muttering, his face turned redder as he realized what he did "i was muttering wasnt I?" He chuckled "Yea.." I giggled, he sat back down and stared at me with those gorgeous icy blue eyes that I fell in love with, it seems like he's waiting for me to take a bite. I did take a bite of the food and it was the best thing I've ever ate! "Did you make this?" I asked in awe, he nodded "wow i didn't know you could cook so well!" I complimented, he started blushing from my comment. He started eating the food too when I took another bite.

We finished the food quickly and I looked back up at him. "Soo.. uhm.. why did you ask me to go here?" I asked "Because I have something to tell you, it can probably permanently change our relationship" my brain started racing when he said that, it sounds really important. I hope he doesn't want to stop being friends. I don't know where I would be without Grian. I don't want to lose him..

"I-i like you, scar" He said nervously, what!? Is this actually happening? The love of my life likes me back!? "W-what?" I said while blushing furiously "no no its fine if you don't like me back!" He replied sadly "I love you too, grian!" I told him "Really!?" His face lit up "Yes! I have liked you for so long!" I said

"So do you want to be my boyfriend?" He asked "absolutely!" I replied, he walked over to my seat and sat on my lap. We were both blushing furiously from how close we were, but I didn't care. He got closer to me and gently placed his lips on mine. It felt like heaven.

It was only a small kiss but it felt like the best thing I've ever tasted. Even better that the food that Grian cooked! He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes lovingly. I looked back at his gorgeous icy eyes. I couldn't believe what I was experiencing right now.

*3rd pov*
The two men were blushing furiously while staring into each other's eyes. They couldn't believe what just happened. The avian lifted himself slightly and placed his lips on the wizard. The taller man placed his hands on the blonde's back and lifted him even more. The smaller man's hands flew up onto the brunette's neck, pushing the taller man deeper into their kiss. The smaller man placed his tongue on the other man's tongue and their tongues started intertwining. Both of them were blushing furiously but they both didn't mind it or did they even feel it.

After a while they pulled away leaving a string of saliva connecting their mouths. All you could hear from the room was just panting. "I love you, babe" "i love you too, hun" they could probably get used to this.

(It's been a while since I wrote smth. I do enjoy writing these stuff but i'm running out of ideas 😭 if you want you can comment some ideas for me to write maybe? :D I'll try to write as many ideas as i can!)