new years kiss

Slightly late but who cares

Short :']

Griande gets frisky 🫢🫣 /j

*3rd pov*

"Scar! Stand still!" Grian yelled, cupping Scar's cheeks to keep him steady. "It's itchy!" Scar shot back, pouting dramatically. "It was your idea." Grian grumbled, rolling his eyes. He ran the brush over the pigment, painting Scar's eyes red and green. "Hmph." Scar huffed dramatically, rolling his eyes.

Grian dipped the brush in paint, slowly dragging some fireworks on Scar's cheeks. He left it off with some dark purple lipstick, running it over Scar's lips. "There! We're finally done." Grian rolled his eyes, getting off of Scar.

He picked up a bottle of setting spray, spraying Scar right in the face without warning. "Hey!" Scar laughed softly, closing his eyes.

Grian slowly got up, sitting in front of a mirror. "Hey! Why can't i do yours!?" Scar frowned, crossing his arms. "Shush shush, you lay down and let everything set in." Grian mumbled, prepping his face for the makeup. He slowly painted his face with foundation, brushing each area carefully. He slowly dragged a purple line across his eye, filling his crease with bright pink.

A painful few hour of face painting, wig styling, outfit picking later, and they were finally all done. Although quite tired.

"I'm done, hun." Grian sprayed himself with a layer of setting spray. He slowly walked over to Scar, who fell asleep during it. "Cmon, darling. Get up." Grian rolled his eyes, his talons slowly reach down to Scar's arms, pinching it slightly but not enough to cause any actual pain.

"Ow!" Scar shot up, grabbing his arm. "You fell asleep." Grian groaned, getting into Scar's lap. Scar blushed slightly, his eyes unblurring to see the gorgeous sight in front of him.

"..g-grian?" Scar looked up, seeing his lover in a short purple 2 piece dress and a wig. "Cmon, honey." Grian gave him a lopsided grin, leaning in and intertwining Scar's lips with his. His hands got tangled in Scar's blue dress, their lipstick smearing on each other's faces.

"Mm.. oh, honey." Scar mumbled, their tongues slowly getting involved before the blonde broke off. Grian peppered kisses all over Scar's body, reaching from the top of his face to down to his chest. "G-grian-" Scar blushed, his eyes widening as Grian got lower and lower.

Grian got back up, running the stick of lipstick over his lips carelessly. Suddenly, fireworks began to come from out of the window, shooting up into the sky.

Grian kissed Scar again for the first time in the new year, smiling softly

"Happy New Year, honey."

"H-happy New Year, darling."

*click*

(yippeee!!! Happy new years yall!!!! Sorry for the lazy ass drawing it was like 12 orr smth when i did it and i just didnt have motivation at all :'])

Bonus: