Absence by rio romeo

RIO ROMEO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love them :3 /p
Using my 3rd fav song from them !!
Would use my 1st but it wouldn't make any sense.

NEXT FIC I'LL USE MY 2ND FAV >:))

Angst? Fluff? Idk :>

*Scar's pov*

I felt the bed shook a bit as I was about to take a nap. I'm assuming it's my lover, which sent my eyes wide open. I loved him with my whole heart, and I couldn't imagine him go. It would just make me go insane.
"Yes love?" I looked at his gorgeous icy eyes as I got up. Silence filled the room as he just laid on my shoulder. "Tired one, aren't you?" I chuckled to myself.

"If i leave tomorow, would you be alright?".

"What!? Of course not!" I yelled out, is he planning to leave me!?

"Would you be filled with sorrow?"

"Absolutely i would." I confirmed, "are you alright, love?" I vocalized as I laid his head down onto my lap.

"Would you put up a fight?"

"I mean.. if i had to." I tried to be as honest as I could.

"How can i protect you? When i don't feel alright"

"I can protect you! What's wrong?" I asked concernedly, I wouldn't want my lover to feel anything but amazing. Although I can't really control that.

He gave me a light smile as he continued on his talk.

"If i just vanished, do you think you'd manage?"

"Or would you dissapear right beside me?"

"Probably dissappear. I could never manage without you." I sobbed lightly

"Do you think you're ready when I go unsteady?"

"Yes! I'm ready for you anytime!!" I tried reassuring but he still kept going.

"If i left the country, would you search and search?"

"Or would you give up easy and find me in the dirt?"

"Both." I answered with full honesty. "I would do both." He seemed very pleased with my response.

"Would I live forever? Or blend right into earth?"

"Hopefully the first option" I muttered under my breath just loud enough for the both of us to hear.

"If i just vanished, do you think you'd manage?"

"Or would you dissapear right beside me!?"

He seemed a lot more lost in his thoughts than before. Hopefully he can still hear me. I made a physical response by rubbing his cheek with my thumb ever so lightly.

"Lover, please prepare for my absence."

"Its impossible for me to do that." I muttered to myself.
He seems to dislike that response. Shoot, I'm doing something wrong!

"Absence makes the heart go stronger!"

"Oh! I didn't know that." My eyes widened in awe. I genuinely didn't know that.

"Pray my baby will not squander everything to gain by my leaving."

It seemed like he was thinking to himself instead of just talking.

"And if i can return the favor"

"You already did, love." I smiled, which sent him out of his thoughts since he seemed happy to hear me talking.

"Pray my baby savors every moment we were both present"

Seemed like he was praying to something this time, well I wouldn't say praying. Just talking to some sort of being. Wonder what it is.. Decided to not interrupt anymore, he seems to be getting extremely lost in his thoughts and I wouldn't want to bother his journey out.

"Because if i just vanished, do you think you'd manage"

"Or would you dissapear right beside me?"

I nodded my head lightly

"Do you think you're ready when I'll go unsteady?"

"Lover, please prepare for my absence"

I nodded in confirmation. He was out. Free from his thoughts. I gave him a light kiss on the forehead as a "congrats!" I was proud of him for being able to not get trapped in those thoughts anymore. Seemed like he was struggling before.

"Thank you."

Was the last thing that was heard before his consciousness was taken.

(Apologies for not posting as often :') i have been quite busy and the fact i don't have a to do list isn't helping. But heres a small song fic as i work on a Christmas one. Although it will be late. Might make a part two if i have enough motivation)