loves in heaven

Hi >:)) it's been a while since I wrote something but I decided to write this with different characters before and thoguth it would kinda fit grian and scar so here's a short story I wrote in class :>

Mentions of s/1c1d3 !!!

Loud footsteps enter the stairs, one desperately trying to reach up to the rooftop as the other helplessly attempts to slow them down. "Darling.. wait..!" The helpless man cried out before getting met by a door.
*Click*
"Fuck..!"

Loud bangs fell through the door.
"Love..? Are you there..!?" A yell followed by a short mutter from the other side of the door. "What was that?" A high pitched voice came from the man.

"I'm sorry.." another high pitched voice came from the other side of the door. "Are you mad at me..?" The lower pitched brunette's voice scratched at the door.
"No.. I'm never mad at you" the blue eyed boy muttered against the thin wooden door. "Then why are you doing this? Are you willingly killing yourself just to hurt me?" The green eyed brunnette cried out to the door, "...no..i don't do that, i'm not killing myself. You're killing me." The blue eyed man muttered bitterly. "What are you saying? I'm not killing you." The tall man asked with a confused taste on his tongue.

"Thats what you think." The brunnete man could feel his lover's eyes fade away from his direction.

"Grian, what the fuck are you saying!? Open this fucking door right now and explain to me!" Scar screeched, a small cry lept from his trachea.

"Scar.. there's no time left. Open the door yourself"

"Grian. Whats on your mind right now?"

"You, you're the only thing on my mind. I want to set you free from me. You're so much better than me, you deserve so fucking much. I just can't imagine you.."

"Being with you? I love being with you, i want to be with you forever. Don't do this Grian, I love you."

"I won't do this, you will."

"I won't fucking kill you! Im sorry.. i just.. Grian would you please open the door. I'll wait right here."

The conversation paused, a click decided to reveal itself.

...
....
.....

"GRIAN!"
The man cried out, running to hug h lover. Well, before they fell.

"Told you"
Grian smiled bitterly, letting out a cold and sad laugh.

"I shouldve known"
Scar giggled back, surprisingly feeling happy for once in this whole day.

"Are you..happy?" Grian muttered,

"of course i am, I'm with you. I'm happy when I'm with you" Scar smiled at his lover.

"Oh" Grian smiled back at his lover.

"This is a long drop" Scar giggled lightly.

"Yea, lets just enjoy the time together"
The men giggle, giving eachother a last kiss on the lips before their bodies break under them. Everything goes black, everything goes still. Only them together, content with each other.