cold nights

I felt like people like short stories more, well people definitely comment more on my short stories -^- soo here's a really short one (in my opinion)

Plus I can make a lot more stories if they were all short and it doesn't straight up drain my motivation 😋

*Grian's pov*

"Grian!" Scar called out from monopoly mountain "Yeah!?" I yelled back from a farther end of the mountain. What's he doing this late? He usually goes to bed early. "Can you come up here and sleep with me?" (Not in that way)

"You put me on that Llama and brought me to the desert so you could sleep safely through the night, not so you could have a sleep buddy." I told him, "cmonnn.. it's just this once. Plus I'm the only red who's gonna attack us?" He asked, he had a good point. He is the only red but I'm supposed to make sure no one died randomly in the night and suddenly has something against us.

I mean that has happened before to other people.. why do you think I'm his 'hitman' in the first place?

"please..?" He pleaded, "just this once" I sighed as I walked in. I saw him fully covered in blankets and pillows other than his head that popped out of "pillow mountain" which he named.

"What's this?" I asked as I saw the huge mountain of blankets. I would agree that it felt cold but I didn't think it was cold enough to make a whole mountain of blankets. "Come!" He popped his arms out, attempting to reach over to me. Suddenly his head disappeared back into the pile. "Scar?" I muttered nervously, I could not find him in all the blankets. As I got closer a hand grabbed mine and pulled me into the pile.

All I saw was darkness before Scar lifted some blankets off of us. I saw him get closer to me so I shifted backwards, hoping that I won't fall off the bed. "What are you doing, Scar?" I asked as he got closer "come here!" He yelled, "I shouldn't, actually I shouldn't even be touching this bed. I should be outside getting rid of potential mobs." I explained

"Grian." He called in a serious tone,
"yes?" I replied, a slight sound of fear hid in my vocal cords. The silence got extremely loud as we stared into each other's eyes.
"S-" "hush.." He softly hushed me as he cut me off with a hand placed on my mouth.

"Sir- I-" I got scared that he was gonna do something to me, did I do something wrong? I felt like I was about to cry from the amount of fear I'm feeling

"Shh...no.. it's fine I'm not mad" He softly hushed me. He slowly shifted through the sheets to come closer to me, he wrapped his arms around me and brought himself to the crook of my neck. To be honest.. it was kinda comforting. "Do you sense any danger?" He breathed onto my neck.
"N-no, sir!" Although his voice felt comforting on my skin, I couldn't help but feel an overwhelming amount of fear come.

"Then you have no reason to be scared for me. Also you did nothing wrong, dear, there's no need to be scared of me" he reassured me, and it worked this time. I felt so safe in his arms now, unlike a minute ago, when I felt like I did something.

He shifted his face back to my hair where he planted a small kiss around my forehead.

"Goodnight, dear"

"Goodnight, Scar"

(I apologize if the story sounds like a really bad relationship. No one is scared of the other. They have a very healthy relationship. Im sorry if it came off wrong)