love triangle?

HEHEH >:))))

Bad boys (hc: they flirt as homies !! Actual homies tho bc the humanoid shrek is married)

LIMITED LIFE SCARIAN WITH THE BAD BOYS >:DD
(You can tell that i love both)

Jimmy will always be a sherif in my heart :3 or atleast sherif-like

You can tell that the only pov i usually watch is Grian's  :'] (im planning to watch the others tho)

*3rd pov*

*thump thump thump*

The footsteps of a Llama went through the whole bb manour, carrying and led by a bird boy that fell asleep on the way home. It was almost nighttime, the alien looking man and the sherif man wasn't sure what to do with their sleeping friend. Sure they could've just placed him on the bed but they decided to have some fun with the sleeping boy.

"What do you think we should do first with em, Jim?" The antennaed man asked the blonde. "We should bring him around!" Jim exclaimed with enthusiasm.
"Yea! Thats a great idea! But we shouldn't let him lose any lives though, its just for fun." The brunette explained "yep" the sherif nodded.

They both got on llama, the brunnette on the front to lead the llama and the blonde holding on to the shorter blonde so he doesn't fall off.

They decided to cross their bread bridge first, carefully attempting to not step on the wheat that they were growing. Soon they reached their "enemy". They weren't really enemies of course, some people were just a tad pissed off about the bridge reaching their territory.

"What are you doing here?" Bdubs hissed at them, Scar's eyes widened when he saw what they were doing. "Aww look at little grian sleeping on his little llama" Scar smiled at his secret lover that was currently asleep at that time, "Aren't you a little cutie?" Scar picked the sleeping grian up as the others got off the llama. "Put him back!" Joel shrieked, instinctively pulling out a sword after seeing his friend in the enemy's arms "We won't let you steal him!" Jimmy yelled at them. "What if i want a Grian of my own~?" Scar smirked before carefully planting kiss on the sleeping bird's forehead, "well, you have to get your own. He's ours" the lime green eyed man smirked back, lightly hissing through his teeth. "I don't see any indication of him being yours~" the muscular man grinned planting another kiss on the feathered man to prove a point.

"He's mine, unless you want a deal." The emerald eyed lover grinned more, "anything for our friend" the green eyed men locked eyes, staring angrily into each other's soul. "You have a choice. One, we get to have him. Two, i get to have your life." The word "life" echoed through the lime brunette's head. It was choosing between losing 30 minutes of his life, or an eternity of his friend's life. "..." silence entered between the six as 5 of them count on the alien man to pick a choice.
"Oh come on, you know I'm an impaitient man." The scarred man tapped his foot on the ground, carefully trying to keep his feathered lover asleep. The muscular man held up 5 fingers as a sign to quicken up the pace.

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

"Oop, times up. Seems like your little friend here is mine now. " The tall man grinned,  "I'll give you my life!" Joel cried out "listen to me. Time.Is.Out. You hear that?" Scar snarled, "I'll give you as many lives as you need please!" The lime streaked brunette pleaded. The tall brunnette took out his sword and took a slight hit at the brunette.

"+30 minutes!"

"-1 hour"

The green alien came back in a hurry,
"Is that a yes!?" His eyes lit up, "no, ill take both another hour and grian if you don't scram." His sword was still out and aiming at the blonde guard, who miserably failed st keeping their group partner safe.
"Alright.." the rest of the bb group said in unison and went back to their manor.

Scar carefully walked over to his bed and placed his lover down on the bed. "And how exactly are you going to keep an all powerful angel on our side?" Cleo asked, clueless about their relationship. "I have my ways, mom" The brunnette chuckled lightly to himself. 

After a while of sleeping around, the blonde woke up. Seeing a lack of any sort of group made him panic slightly.
"Shh.. don't panic, hun. I'm here." A whisper raced down his ear as a warm touch appeared on his abdomen. "Scar..?" He whispered back, looking at the familiar hand run up to his chest.

(Im trying so hard to make this sfw rn)

"Love, don't panic. I won't hurt you" the green eyed man whispered softly,
"i know you won't, hun. " the feathered lover smiled lightly at his lover that was half awake. A soft touch dragged the bird back to bed. "Grian?" A yell came from the distance, "shh.. go back to bed, darling." The muscled man smiled at his partner, annoyed at how his friends are trying to wake him up.

"Grian? Can you hear me!?" Jimmy yelled from the hole in the wall, What happened to him?" Grian looked over the wall to see a crying Jimmy and a scared Joel. "Don't mind them, they're just trying to break a deal." Scar tried to explain "what deal?" Grian asked, confused about what happened when he was asleep.

"I asked joel if he could pick between you or himself. He picked himself but atleast i get to have you here now." Scar explained to his birdy boy. "Oh.. I'm glad too." Grian had mixed feelings with the situation Scar described to him, happy because he could be with Scar, but sad because his teamate chose themselves over him.

"Oh don't be so gloomy, I know they'll treat you even better here." The tall man tried reassuring his partner, which worked as the bird soon got over his little group.

The feathered guy smiled, giving his boyfriend a small peck on the lips.
"I love being with you." Scar spoke under his breath, "I love being with me too" The ave chuckled. "You little bastard." The brunnette laughed back, giving his partner one more kiss on the lips.

"I love you" a smile appeared on the bird.