shirt :]

(I love 3rd pov sm help)

"Get over double life its been months" STFU I LOVE THEM

And they're gonna be a cute couple today :3 a rest day for them.

*3rd pov*

"Love! Would you mind coming over here?" The feathered man yelled through the door, "of course, dear!" The ranger man yelled back. He carefully opened the door and walked towards his birdy lover. He gently kissed his lover on the forehead and leaned down, looking at the bird man's cheeks heat up slightly as he adjust his glasses.

"What do you need, gri?" His smile widens as his lover gestures him to come closer.
"Is today a break day? No wars?" The brunnette asked, cautiously
"no wars today, darling. Everyone's tired and wants to rest" the blonde chuckled, kissing his lover on the cheek. The ranger's cheeks turn a bright red, Grian had never been so passionate with him before ever since the green hearts connected them.

"Could you stand infront of me, love? I do need you for something." The man smiled lightly at his green eyed lover,
"oh! Of course of course!" The brunette panicked, forgetting why he was there in the first place. He stood infront of the blonde bird and stretched his hands out horizontally.

Suddenly Grian took out a piece of string and wrapped it around the ranger. The ranger almost jumped from the shock. "Sorry, should've warned ya." The birdy chuckled "you scared me!" The brunette pouted dramatically. "Alright alright, I'm sorry" the blonde apologized, the feathered one taped a piece of tape on the line and got up from his chair to give his boyfriend an apology. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck and kissed him on the lips.

"Is that any better for you?" The bird rolled his eyes sarcastically. "Yes actually~" the ranger boy held his boyfriend's jaw as the grip on his neck tightened. The bird's eyes widened as he felt a kiss appear on his lips,
their tongues slowly intertwined together as the brunette dug deeper into the blonde's mouth.

The short man pushed the taller man away. "Alright thats enough" he wiped his lips lightly. He knew he wanted more but he had things to do today. He sat back down on his seat and adjusted his glasses. Scar could feel his soulmate's heart beat 30 times per second. "Alright shoo now, i need to do something" He tried acting all bitter but it was difficult to fall for the act after how Scar saw him just now. "Alright alright, can i get one more kiss before i go though?" The muscular man pleaded "fine" the small bird grumbled.

A kiss planted itself on the green eyed boy's lips before quickly dissapearing, "shoo" the Ave man wrapped his arms around himself as he pouted at his boyfriend. "Fine" The tall brunette grumbled dramatically.

*click*

The door shut itself as the bird boy picks up a pile of yarn.

Hours and hours pass by, the blonde forgets to shower or eat. The brunette gets worried but is too afraid to walk through the door incase his lover is doing something.

"darling, may i come in?" The green eyed man muttered through the door. "Wait just a second, honey." The small avian replied, doing a few more stitches on his project.

"Come in!" The blonde called out, immediately hearing the door slam open. His feathers puff up from surprise. "Whats wrong? Why havent you eaten? Why haven't you showered? What happened? Is something wrong?" The ranger boy panicked, not realizing that he's rambling. "No no I'm fine, i just finished a project!" The little Ave smiled.

He brought out a small shirt with a few hearts and stars on it, all the shapes surrounding a small image of them. "Aww! Its so cute." Scar's eyes lit up as he saw the shirt. "Its for you" Grian smiled, trying to hide the amount of blush that came from all the praise.

A dramatic gasp came from the brunnette as he heard those words.
"For me!? Really!? Thank you so much!!" The green eyed man flapped his hands around from joy.

"Would you like to try it on?" Grian smiled, adjusting his glasses to hide his face.
"Yes yes! I would love to!" The muscular man grinned from ear to ear, he couldnt have been happier.

Scar got it on and looked in the mirror.
"I love it!" He smiled, "it looks nice on you" the bird complimented. "It does!" The tall man giggled. "Thank you, hun. But we should get you to shower, you havent done that in hours." They both chuckled, "alright"

The two men walk to the bathroom, turning on the faucet as they laugh to themselves.

(Im back >:)) not as motivated as i was when i stsrted this book but atleast im back)