One last bouquet?

Only 334 words, it'll have a second part but I just wanted to get this out cuz this book is literally d¥ing.

Speaking of d¥ing, there will be mentions of d34d c0rpses and people, if you aren't comfortable with it, you may leave.

*3rd pov*

...

....

"H-huh?.." The brunette stared at his new book. He succeeded, He won.

Did you have fun?

You finally won, Scar.

Doesn't victory, over all those people who slowed you down, betrayed you, used you, feel good?

"N-no?. W-who are you?" The man took a step back, his head falling back to count the stars in the sky.

It doesn't.? How unfortunate.
The ending everyone yearns and begs for is nothing to you?

"I guess so." He nodded, shrugging his shoulders.

His eyes fluttered open and shut, awaiting another sentence from whomever spoke to him. He wanted more than this. He felt empty. What does he do now? All those people, friends or foes, lacked in this empty world now.

"Where are they?" His lips parted, letting out a soft whisper which matched the decibels of the wind.

You killed them all. Don't you remember?

You lured them all into your trap.

Predators can't survive without prey, they know better than to just drive them to extinction. You aren't like that.

"W-what?"

You're foolish.

"I'm not foolish!" He yelled, crossing his arms.

Look behind you.

His head spun as if it was about to fall off, seeing the world collapse around him as the spirits of the people circled him.

Their blood is in your hands.

They swarmed him, hearing the screams of all, including one particular person.

"Scar, i'm sorry!"

"SCAR!"

"Oh, Scar, i'm so sorry."

"Im sorry, Scar!"

"Grian?" His gaze hovers over a grey faded into red shadow beneath the screams, the shadow the only one that seemed to be reaching out to him.

They all slowly faded off, but one. Grian's lifeless body laid before him, bruised and bleeding. He could barely recognize him, but his heart fluttered just by seeing him so peaceful and calm before him.

"i'm sorry." He mumbled, picking off all petals of the poppies and roses draped over his scarf and placing it on the lifeless corpse.

...

"Can we still be friends?"