Unexpected love

Mentions of s3w3rsl1d3 (as a joke!!!!)

Soft mary janes clicked against the hard wooden floor of the tiny room as a small freckled girl stood next to the short raven seat. "G-good morning, Sir." She greeted, anxiously, avoiding eye contact with the blond.

The man that sat across her pressed his glasses towards his forehead, his eyes tracing the room but no signs of anyone, man or woman, following behind her. "Where are your parents, Savanah?" The feathered man asked, his tone stiff like a pile of bricks.

"M-my dad said he'd be here in a minute. He's just grabbing something." The tanned teen explained, her hands slightly trembling from the fear of what the man would do.

"..it's just a parent-teacher conference. What do you even need to grab for that?" The avian sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Alright, whatever." He groaned, leaning back in his seat and wincing as some of the rough fabric caught between his wings.

"W-well, he needs his wheelchair. Or his cane, I'm not sure what he uses today." The small girl admitted, her eyes tracing the lines on the floor. Her statement made the blue-eyed man flush.

"O-oh. I'm sorry about that. Does he need help? I could send someone to help him over to here if that's necessary." He apologized, his hands clasping before he reached a nearby phone just in case he had to call someone.

"N-No- no need, Sir." Her hands waved back and forth in a dismissive motion, trying to calm her principal down. "LHe seems pretty mobile today, so I'm sure he's fine." She shrugged slightly, her braces showing as she awkwardly tried to smile.

"Alright, just call me if he's here. I have stuff to do." The dirty blonde nodded, getting up and walking to the teachers' lounge.

5 papers and 10 coffee refills later, the young woman still hadn't knocked, called, or even just get up from her seat. He grumbled to himself, parting his lips around the edge of the mug before he felt the bitter caffine flow down his throat.

He stomped to the door, slamming it open.

"Savanah goodtimes, where the fuck is your fa-"

Before being met with a scene of the skinny amber eyed girl hugging a man who was using a cane.

"Dad-!" She grinned, her arms wrapping around him as he gently hugged her back with one hand.

The feathered man was in a slight awe. He had gorgeous tan skin, replicating the young woman's, his hair was a curly dark brown, his emerald shaded eyes glimmering in the light as his eyes fluttered to lock eyes with the blond, his body covered in beautiful scars, and oh god that large muscled body..

"Hey, sweetheart. You called me?" The man, who's american accent clear as day, smiled at him, looking at the avian who felt like a straight-up molecule of dust that was about to crumble into nothing under the man's gaze.

He cleared his throat.

"Its Mr. Grian to you, Mr Scar goodtimes." The feathered man kept his composure after the nickname, trying to hide his fluffed up wings into his black shirt and red vest. "Well, i called you for a reason. Your daughter -"

"What did my little girl do? I'm sure it's not her fault. She's a sweet little angel." The brunette's eyes looked quite concerned, looking fearful of what his daughter could've done.

"..uh-.." Oh god, this was it. He was gonna crumble right in front of a student that was a straight up replica of his high-school self and her annoyingly handsome father. God, why did that stupid man have to be so perfect. If only he could just- no! He's a professional - he needs to be professional.

"Mhm, she's an absolute sweetie. She's perfect- the most perfect student we ever had." God is a fucking dick that just loves humiliating him.

"She's a sweet little angel." His legs are itching to hike the nearest mountain and jump off.

"..So why did you call us here?" The silence made the avian's stomach twist in ways he didn't even know was possible. He wanted to just curl up in a forest and slowly get eaten by bugs, a hungry lion sent his way would be too pitiful for God.

"W-well-" Shut up

"I just wanted to-" Shut up.

"Your daughter seemed to be kinda struggling in a few subjects," SHUT UP.

"So i thought i could maybe ask your permission to tutor her." He should call a bomb to be sent land at room 7e at exactly tile number 43 begining from where the room began.

"Aw-! you didn't have to ask, beautiful. It would be an honor to have you tutor my daughter." The scarred man clasped his hands together, his lips forming a cute crooked smile that made the bird believe for a split moment that it was a good idea.

"I-I can clear my schedule whenever you need, when are you two free?" The blond showed a wry smile, his lips twitching just one movement away from foaming at the mouth.

"Ooh, Wednesday at about 4 's good for me, but anytime's fine." Those green eyes slowly closed as his cheeks turned rather plump with the smile, making the blond desperately try to hide his red face.

"Wednesday it is." He forced a smile, waving.

"See ya' next week then, sweetie." Those large, scarred hands waved, making him reply with a more weak replica of the movement.

God this'll be a rough year.

(Literally been sulking for the past week i just couldn't do shit fucking bed rotting yk the shit 😁👍💞 but yeah I don't know if i should really continue this book I'm just writing as a way to talk to you guys and not really that fun i had when i first started. Lord knows i don't have the balls to quit cuz people quit on me not the other way around ❤️ so erm yeah might just see how shit goes)