Chapter 18: Wash Over Me

**Author's Notes:
Faen== boyfriend or girlfriend

Uploading this extra chapter super early because I'll be too busy tonight/tomorrow. Throwing it out there like a grenade  abuse it's the first *spicy-ish* chapter. 🤭

*no drunk sex btw*

*~*~*~*~*~*

    As everyone made their way back to the hotel, Chay and Macau prolonged their night with a walk on the beach.

    "So did you get a good grade?"

    "Mmm. A very good grade." Chay sucked in his lips into a smile as he tried to keep his steps steady.

    "Thank you."

    "For what?" Chay stopped in his tracks, making Macau turn around to face him.

    "For being happy when you're with me." Macau thought about how he felt when he first saw the two lines in Chay's notebook. It killed him to think Chay felt so down. The song Chay wrote, however, made him feel all the more better.

    Chay didn't know how to respond. Why wouldn't he be happy with Macau? Did Macau still doubt himself? "Mmm. That's right. I am, so what?" He raised his chin to challenge Macau.

    Chay was only met with a sly grin and Macau's hand on his chin, lowering it with his thumb to level out with his. "So...show me again how happy you are."

    Chay couldn't help but look all over Macau's face, trying to find some sanity to hang onto as the space between them diminished. His eyes fluttered when Macau's mouth met the skin on his shoulder, until his eyes were fully closed.

    Macau trailed up the nape of Chay's neck, stopping at the bottom of his ear. "Should I show you how you make me feel?" The tips of Macau's lips and his warm breath made Chay quiver in place. Nevertheless, he nodded.

    With his eyes closed, Chay's sense of touch heightened and he could feel every detail of Macau's lips as they kissed down his jaw line and up to his lips where they paused.

    A soft sweep of Macau's thumb ran over Chay's lips as he admired them. Their kisses so far had been quick and to the point, when all Macau wanted to do was slow down and appreciate how stunning Chay was.

    As he stared at the inviting mouth, open just a bit, waiting for Macau to explore, he was taken back. The boy was so calm, but a quick gulp and Macau knew Chay was wary. The boy's legs wobbled, and he almost stumbled to the side when Macau held onto his arms to hold him up.

    "Are you okay?"

    "Mhm. Just, um, a bit dizzy." Chay held on to Macau's arms with as much strength he could muster.

    "Oi! You just had two beers."

    Chay's lips pursed and his eyes blinked many times as he looked away. "I don't think I like beer."

    "You don't have to drink it again." Macau rubbed on the boy's shoulders and turned to face the street. "Let's get you to bed before you get sick." He grabbed Chay's hand and began walking, when the boy tugged back.

    He turned back to find Chay looking nervously at the ground, with his other hand covering the front of his shorts. Chay's legs were pressed together tightly and a smirk appeared on Macau.

    "Let's wait a second to go back..." Of all the times for Chay to get so excited it was in a public place right in front of Macau.

    Macau stepped in front of Chay, now grinning ear to ear. "I didn't mean this kind of happy."

    Chay gave him a nudge with his hand. "Shut up." It was too late to hide, it was too obvious and Chay didn't want to walk to the hotel like that.

    Macau put his back to the boy and squatted down. "Come on."