Chapter 20: His

**Author's Notes: Fun Fact: I like to be prepared for upload days, so I write a few chapters ahead. It took me all day to finish chapter 22, but I did it!

So here's my special chapter 💜 hope you enjoy 👉👈**

  **TW: Blood/Violence** **CW: Explicit**

    A feeling of dread washed over Macau as he walked through the doorway into the VIP room. Not dread from fear, but from having to deal with such annoying distractions during his night with Chay.

    Nam sat leaning forward with a cigarette in one hand and a glass of whiskey in the other. There were people in the room Macau recognized but didn't know. Aat left first, to shut the door and stand outside.

    Nam sipped and smiled as he raised his head and ran his tongue across his teeth. "I've been looking for you."

    "I'm here. What do you want?"

    Oh the nerve of Macau to piss Nam off. "What? No greetings for your Phi?"

    "You're not my Phi." Nam didn't deserve that title.

    "What am I then?"

    "Where do I start?" Macau could come up with many things to describe the man.

    "Listen Macau, you seem to still owe me some money. Care to repay me? Will you be so arrogant now?" Nam smirked, knowing he would get under the boy's skin.

    "I don't owe you shit."

    "But you do. So much, in fact, that I think you should come back to work."

     Macau was growing irritated. There was no way he would go back. "Do you want another foot to your face?"

    Nam stood up, stepping forward to get in Macau's face. "Try me." The sound of a flick came from below and Macau's eyes glanced down to see a large red knife pointed at his stomach.

    Macau grinned. "That's it?" Nam was so ridiculous, bringing a knife to a gun fight. "I'm out of here." He turned around and was a foot away from the door when Nam continued.

    "You owe me money. Do I need to go to your school to find you now? Let everyone know what debt you owe?"

    Macau knew Nam would do that if he let him. He turned back, annoyed that Nam kept pestering him. "That deal was between you and Gun. Not me. Take it up with the dead."

    "But that's just it. It's been passed to you. I've been generous, giving you time to grieve, but maybe I should call your brother. I should tell him what you were doing for us when you just up and left."

    Macau rushed the man, gripping his shirt in his fists. He didn't care about the knife that was now pressing into the skin on his abdomen, making a bloody tear in his shirt. "You wouldn't." Vegas couldn't know. Even if Vegas could take care of Nam so easily, Macau didn't want him to know about anything. It would tear Vegas apart.

    Nam let out a loud laugh, looking at his colleagues to laugh with him. "Can you believe this kid?" He faced Macau once again, letting his face drop and narrowing his eyes.  "Or maybe I should let you bring your boyfriend this time? We'd love to have him."

    With one large step back, Macau had his gun aiming directly at Nam's face. With furrowed brows and a tight grip on his weapon he was ready to pull the trigger. His face was one of disgust for Nam. How dare he mention Chay? "If you lay a finger on him I'll-"

    The door squeaked open loudly and someone's footsteps stopped right after entering. "Macau!"

    Chay.