Chapter 22: All I Ever Wanted

*Author's Notes: Extra Chapter-Saving the big one for Saturday 😊*

*Main Family Building*

    That Sunday Macau accompanied Chay to the hotel to see his Hia. Porsche was constantly working, but wanted to spend as much time as he could with Chay wherever he could fit it in.

    "Who let the stray in?" They were greeted with a not-so-pleased Tankhun. "Take him away before we get fleas." He waved his hand at Macau, ordering Arm and Pol to let him out.

    Before the bodyguards could get close enough, Chay held out his hands. "Wait, he's with me."

    "Chay, it's no good to hang around the likes of him. Didn't Porsche tell you?"

    "Don't worry, cousin. He's in good hands." Macau smirked as he hung an arm around Chay's shoulders.

    "Didn't I warn you already? Leave my boy alone or I'll have to teach you a lesson!" Tankhun stepped forward, challenging Macau, but was stopped by Chay.

    "Khun Noo, " Chay pleaded lightly. "He's my guest."

    "Guest? But he's-"

    "I'm his boyfriend, " Macau interrupted.

    Tankhun held his chest as if he was shot. "Excuse me?"

    "We're dating." Chay held onto the hand that fell over his shoulder, delighted that he could say so.

    "Him? Of all people you chose this mutt?" 

    "Mmm. His mutt. Be careful, I bite." Chay nudged Macau with his elbow, telling him not to tease the man.

    "Such an unlikely pair, don't you think? I'm telling Porsche!"

    Before Tankhun could storm off to tattle, Chay held onto his arm, tugging at the satin fabric. "Porsche knows."

    "And he's okay with this?! I'll have to knock some sense into him!"

    "Save your breath, he approves." Macau kept his head high. "So take your pity party elsewhere."

    "Chay, control your pet!"

    "Khun Nooooooo," Chay whined.

    "Your brother may let this slide, but I won't! I'm watching you." Tankhun took a step towards Macau, causing his cousin to puff his chest and do the same.

    "Watch all you want. Take a picture. It'll last longer," Macau dared. The atmosphere was suffocating Chay.

    "I'm warning you. Mistreat him, and I'll kill you myself!" Tankhun poked a finger into Macau's shoulder, eyes wide and as threatening as he could be.

    "I treat him very well, don't worry." Macau grinned and took Chay's hand.

    Just seeing the small jesture left Tankhun to gasp in disgust. "Ugh!" He spun around dramatically, covering his eyes as he made his way back to Arm and Pol. "Gauge my eyes out already!"

    Arm and Pol looked at each other, confused as to if they should listen to him or not. They held him up as he fell into their arms in distress.

    "Have fun with that. We're going upstairs, to, ya know, make out and stuff, " Macau teased as he pulled Chay away.

    Chay smacked his back. "Stop..." He waved at Tankhun as he was led down the hallway to the elevators. "I'll see you later!"

   "Leave your door open! I'll be checking up on you two!" Tankhun yelled at them until they were no longer in sight.