Chapter 19: My Whole Heart

**Author's Notes: Uploading a day early because I plan on writing the whole weekend 💜**

The group spent Sunday morning at Nong Nooch Tropical Garden after breakfast. They took pictures and walked off their bloated bellies. Some were still hungover and wore shades to shield their eyes, but Chay was fine because of the medicine he took the night before.

    Macau held onto Chay throughout their sightseeing, even more than he usually did. Macau was handsy with Chay before, but now even moreso. Chay didn't mind. If anything, the boy had to hold himself back from kissing Macau in front of everyone.

    They took pictures of each other acting goofy and when they finally took a selfie all Macau could do was stare at Chay. Chay just wanted a picture of them to frame, and this would be the first for sure. He would stare at it every time he unlocked his phone. To have a boyfriend was the most unusual yet amazing feeling. To have Macau as his boyfriend made it seem almost unreal.

    As the group was looking at the dinosaur statues, Chay and Macau disappeared back into the gardens. It wasn't a particularly busy day, so they had all the space in the world to hold hands openly. As long as no one saw them kiss, Chay wouldn't feel too exposed.

    Memories from the night before lingered in the boy's mind when he looked at Macau. He could still see the outline of his abs and feel the soft skin that was littered with water droplets. Chay couldn't help it. He was undressing Macau with his mind. Everytime Macau touched him he could remember their hard-ons pulsing against each other.

    Chay was beginning to plan when they could be alone again. He was suddenly craving something he knew nothing about. Chay was a fast learner, though, and knew Macau would be more than willing to be the teacher.

    While walking, Chay grew tired. He had eaten too much for breakfast and like the others it was getting difficult to go on towards the end. "What's wrong?" Macau saw the constipated look on the boy's face.

    "I think I'll just take a break right here before we go back to the bus."

    Chay was about to sit down when Macau grabbed his hands and threw them over his broad shoulders from behind. "I've got you, track star. Let your legs take a break." With a swoop, Chay was lifted and Macau held onto the boys legs.

    "Macauuuuu..." Chay grew shy from the action. Everyone was watching. They didn't mind, though. If anything it was awarded with smiles and even giggling from the girls. Chay held on tight as he was paraded around by his delighted boyfriend.

    Macau smiled and showed off, letting the boy's bashful nature amuse him. "Ploy, could you take a picture? I need a new wallpaper."

    Ploy gladly took Macau's phone and squealed as she took many photos of the boys smiling in front of the flowers. "So cute!"

    She gave the phone back and Macau slipped it into his pocket. "Aren't you going to look at it first?" Chay was worried that there wouldn't be a good picture. What if his eyes were closed?

    "You always look good, don't worry." Chay's grip tightened around Macau's chest.

    "Okay everyone! Back to the bus!" The teachers in charge led the way and the group followed.

    "Macau, I can walk now."

    "Huh? I can't hear you." Macau's continued, pretending he didn't hear him. He carried Chay the whole way back. He didn't want to let go, and would endure however long of a walk it would take.

    On the bus the two say at the front again. This time Macau's was out first. His hand held Chay's thigh as he slept soundly.

    Chay took the time to reply to Porsche, who was checking in regularly via text.