Chapter 1

Snow slept on the ground; pain was all she knew. Her parents beat her and messed with her mental state. At night her parents would invite 'friends' over and Snow would have more bruises and marks some from something she'd wish she'd forget.

One day it got to bad she just snapped; gas went through the entire house killing anyone that lived but her. Snow put on long clothing before leaving and running to an alleyway to hide encase they weren't dead. Her white hair was always kept short, her clothing was always revealing so she wore her mothers hoodie.

She was found by a man with a lot of knives, Snow moved back and hide from him, scared he would do the same. "What in the world..."

"Don't hurt me!" The man could hear the tears fall just by her voice, he walked over and lowered his mask making her move back more. "Please...if you hurt me just...just kill me afterwards! I don't want to be here!"

"Hey, I'm not going to hurt you. Are you alright?" Snow couldn't hold it in anymore, tears spilled as she hugged the man and cried. She felt his hand wrap around her as he picked her up and moved out the cold weather and into a warm building. Snow told him everything as he got her food and bandages. "..."

"..." They were quiet while Snow ate, before Snow spoke up. "Are you going to do the same?"

"No." His answer was fast but sincere. "I'm Stain, Hero Killer, Stain. You’re telling me some heroes never helped you?" Snow nodded before finishing her plate and cuddling up on his couch. She heard his sigh before he walked over and put a blanket on her. "I'll take care of you, Snow. I'll teach you to be strong, brave and how to kill."

Years later, Snow became a hired killer while living with Stain. She left their home before going to a client's for a meeting.

"Just kill him. He's going to ruin the entire quirk existence." Snow sighed before agreeing, the man before her smiled and gave her a folder before leaving.

"I die, I die at least I'll be free from this world." Snow looked through the file and seen who it was, Overhaul. "Yep, I'm dying!"

Snow got up and left the file before climbing onto the roof through the window. Once on the roof she pulled her hood further down so it cascaded over her face. She leaped off the building and onto another until she came across the Shie Hassaikai building. She sat and watched the ins and outs for a while before slipping in after a stupid guard.

Snow walked along quietly before hearing a throat being cleared behind her. "How long have you been there?"

"Since you slipped in. Who hired you?" Snow turned around to face who was questioning her, it was him, her target. "Answer me."

"I don't take their names, only their money. If you wanna kill me, do it fast." Snow stepped towards him before sitting on her knees and lowered her head. "I wanna die but I no longer feel pain so making it slow and painful won't do anything."

He grabbed her arm and dragged her to an empty room and left her in there for hours while he talked to his group, Snow just sat by the door messing about with her knife. She was cutting a broke heart on her leg, her healing making the blood less likely to show up.

Just as she was about to draw another the door opened and a teddy bear looking thing walked in. "Oh my god...you are just the cutest! A little plague teddy that moves!" Snow couldn't help but pick up the teddy creature and smile at it.

"Put me down!" The creature yelled making Snow more in awe. The creature wriggled from her grip as a man walked in with white arrow pointed hair and a black and gold plague mask. "Chronostasis, kill her!"

"Oh my god so cute! That is the cutest thing ever!" Snow looked up at the man, she heard him snicker before clearing his throat. "Oh boy. What do you want? I don't do sexual stuff so don't ask."

"What? No, why would we want that?" Snow looked to the men behind him before looking back at him. "....That's not what we wanted to ask. If we hire you to kill the one that hired you and got you to work here instead, would you take it?"

"So, kill the guy that wants Overhaul dead then work here?" The male nodded making Snow laugh. "Like you can have me here and the only male that I will ever live with is in jail with severe burns."

"A villain?" Snow nodded as the man spoke before naming the villains, he could, making Snow annoyed and get up. She slapped him hard making the mask fall off, she looked into his grey eyes before pulling down her hood and mask.

"It's Hero Killer, Stain." She straightened her posture before fixing her clothes and spoke again." I will never work here or live here. And unless you pay me more than what I'm going to get paid by my employer, I won't kill him. Now please leave, I know I can't get out but that won't stop me from killing you all. Your plague masks might work but my gas, is long lasting." Snow sat back down but this time in a corner and she closed her eyes, only to open them a few seconds later as she felt something being stabbed into her arm. "Quirk stopper? Cool. I might not heal quickly this time."

"That's...not the reaction, I was expecting." Overhaul just looked at her while removing the needle.

"Sorry, hang on." Snow took a deep breath before screaming. "AHH! MY QUIRK! WHATEVER SHALL I DO!?" She looked at Overhaul and smiled. "Better?"

"Just kill her." Overhaul got up as a gun got loaded. He looked at Snow to see her handing a gun out to him.

"You do it, your the target after all."

"Why do you want to die so much?" Curiosity taking over all the males in the building as they looked at her and Overhaul speaking.

"Let's see, abuse comes to mind. I was fucking 16 before I left, parents attacked me mentally and physically for hours a day just because they could. I would be starved until night-time where they would invite people over for 'fun'. So yeah, shoot me, stab me, strangle, hang, torture, anything, I don't care. Just kill me." Overhaul took her gun as she spoke but by the time she was done, nobody wanted to shoot her. "Great, you all gone soft-"

"Work for me, you won't have to worry about things like that. You'll have fresh food, fresh clothes, less injuries and-"

"I'm gonna cut you off there. I am fine living in the shack I have with my friend.

"Are you going to make me have to keep you here?"

"My parents are dead, I don't worry about it happening again. I worry about trusting people, a few of your men should know how that feels but it's worse for me..."

"How?"

"It was anyone, male, female, trans, agender, genderfluid, etc, etc." The memories came flooding back, she pulled herself together into a ball while they watched. Most of them left, it was just Overhaul, Mimic and Chronostasis.

"You, ok?" Mimic spoke before moving closer.

"Leave me alone!" Snow held her head down to her knees. Her voice wavered letting them know she was crying. "Please...just go..." Mimic and Chronostasis left leaving just Overhaul. "Go..."

Overhaul took her weapons with her permission before walking to the door. He heard her whimper and cry before closing the door. He walked to his office to rethink today's process.