Chapter 5

Snow woke up at 4 in the morning. She sat up before realizing a green jacket with purple fluff was put over her. She took it off before folding it and placing it on his desk and sneaking out the building to not wake anyone.

Snow went to her old place to pack her things. As she was doing so, she seen a picture of her and Stain, it made her smile. Her first time attacking a hero for only wanting fame. She put it in her suit case before packing a few more things. She grabbed her weapons and put it in another suitcase before leaving and going back to her new home.

She put her suitcases inside before walking about and cleaning up things everyone had missed, when she was done it was 7am, leading Snow to make coffee for the group for when they wake up.

Snow went for a shower while everyone was still asleep. She hesitated before scrubbing her body with the soap, old memories coming back. She let silent tears go down her face as the water followed.

Snow sighed after a while before dealing with her hair and leaving the shower to dry. She got changed before putting her hair up with the towel and cleaning the shower. She left and went to her room quietly but stopped when she seen Kendo Rappa.

"Good morning." He noticed the towel on her head before looking where she came from. "Have a nice shower?"

"Good morning and I did, thank you., I'm just going to my room to dry my hair then I'll bring the suitcases at the door into my room." He nodded before walking past. "Could you make breakfast today? Anything just so everyone can eat together for Eri's sake?"

"Sure." He walked to the kitchen and started making breakfast while Snow went to her room to dry her hair.

Overhaul woke up to the smell of toast, bacon and eggs and to the noise of his men laughing. He got up and put on his mask before walking out to meet everyone at the dining table. Eri was dressed up in a cute butterfly top with black leggings and the galaxy jacket. Snow was putting her hair up with they all were talking.

"So, the guy screams 'please no I have a wife and kids.' I just laughed and said 'who do you think hired me' before shooting their leg." The guys laughed while Snow put a bobble in Eri's hair so it was up. "There you go sweetie, your hair is up and out you face for breakfast."

"Thank you, Snow." Eri sat down to eat before hearing Overhaul clear his throat catching everyone’s' attention. Snow looked at him before walking over and fixing his hair.

"For someone that likes cleanliness you wake up a mess." Snow fixed his hair then fixed his top before sitting down with everyone. "Let's enjoy our breakfast then you can get changed."

Overhaul sat down and ate with everyone, Snow didn't eat she got up and excused herself before walking off. She went to her room and looked though one of her suitcases for something. Her shoulders slumped as she groaned, she forgot her journals.

"Everything ok?" Overhaul's voice, though quiet still scared Snow. She looked at him before getting up and walking past him but he just grabbed her arm quickly stopping her. "Speak." His voice harsh and no longer quiet.

"I need to go get my journals, I need them...I haven't written in days so my mind is starting to mess with me. My doctor said it helps keep me grounded in the present and not the past. Can I now go get them?" Overhaul let her arm go signalling she can. Snow left while Overhaul walked to the group and sat back down.

"Boss?" He looked at Hekiji before hearing what he had to say. "Eri went to her room with her food because Snow's not here."

"Snow is away getting her journals, she forgot to grab them and she's feeling less safe." They all ate in silence before Chronostasis spoke up.

"Less safe? What does that mean?"

"Her memories from the past, her journals are keeping her grounded." They heard the door and stopped talking about it until they heard Eri's feet running towards them. They got up and looked to see Eri, Snow and someone that tried to kill Overhaul.

"Please let me go Shigaraki." Snow looked at the man holding her arm with one finger off.

"Why work for him and not us? I don't see how he has anything better to offer. He is a mysophobic pain in the ass while I'm a good leader." His hand let go of the white-haired female as she walked to Eri and picked her up. "A child? You've killed some kids, why is this on different-"

"I will give you five seconds to apologise to my boss and leave." Eri held onto Snow making her not attack Shigaraki. "I didn't kill those children, they ran in front of my blade to protect someone they seen as their friend, parent or hero. Now why I work for Overhaul and not you." Snow handed Eri to her boss before stepping forwards and rolling up her sleeves to show her repeated markings.

"Yes, I know you got hurt during your job-" Snow pointed a gun at him before smiling softly making him quiet down.

"These are from my parents and the people they'd invite over for their fun. I know things I shouldn't, like how to please a person without touching them." Snow stepped forward as Shigaraki stepped back, her tone darkening but her smile staying. "I became so terrified of my parents and those people that when I finally escaped, I was taken in by a kind villain called Stain that taught me to be a killer without feeling mercy. I swore that day to help anyone I seen was in any form of abuse, I am helping Eri so she doesn't live in fear and clearly helping these men so they don't have to keep thinking they have to be harsh to kids."

"I-" Snow cocked the gun before her smile dropped and her tone was serious and dark making Shigaraki back off again.

"Now I will say once more, apologise to my boss and you get to leave with your blood in your body." Shigaraki apologised before leaving making Snow lower her gun and sigh. "I'm going to my room, please keep Eri out and don't try and talk to me for a while." Snow walked to her room before closing the door and going to her bed to calm down, letting her tears fall while cuddling into her pillow.