Chapter 20

Overhaul pulled Snow out the hallway and into his room before handing her a plauge mask, it matched his but it had a pastel purple instead or red and silver instead of gold. Snow looked at it before gently taking it from his hands.

"What is this for?" She looked up at him before realizing how close they were. She went to back up but her back hit the door causing her to turn a light shade of red.

"So you know your family and that I'm...glad your here." He looked away making her look away from the complement. Snow lowered the mask before tapping his shoulder. "If you don't want it then-"

"Kai, I love it."He looked at her to see she was looking down to hide her face. "I really do but... I know there is another reason for this. What is it?"

She looked up at him, her flushed face clear as day. He went to speak but stopped before shaking his head and walking away. "It's nothing important. You should take Eri to the festival tonight." Snow grabbed his arm causing him to look at her. He tried changing the subject but Snow didn't want to.

She said one word making him look away from her. "Kai." Her tone was soft and sweet, causing him to easily give in.

"I want you to be happy, being with Eri does that. She told me everything you do for us, that you told her about. I never knew you did so much... you need time to relax, like you have done for me. So the festival is a great way to do so." He seen her drop the mask as her eyes just looked at him. She hugged him before closing her eyes.

"I don't care if I exhaust myslef a lot, you all are my family... an actual family that doesn't hurt me." She opened her eyes before looking up at him while having her arms around his waist. "Your worried about me overworking, I worry about you doing the same. It's works both ways, join us at the festival, relax too. We can wear the masks and enjoy ourselves?"

He looked at her before giving in and nodding. "Fine but-"

"I know." She moved away before picking up the mask. "You break out, I'll be punished."

"No, I was going to say fine but the men go aswell." Snow smiled at him before putting on the mask and fixing her hair. "Looks perfect, maybe not the pastel purple... I'll get you a blue or black one." He smiled as Snow giggled and took the mask off. He went to grab it but stopped as Snow moved it behind her back. "What?"

"Let's give it to Eri when I get a black one. She'll love it, please!" The male before her couldn't help but chuckle. He grabbed her hand before taking the mask and nodding. "Yay-"

Overhaul placed a hand on her cheek making her go silent, they stayed silent and still, just looking at each other. Snow backed away before clearing her throat, she looked to the door before stepping towards it. "Right, work. I'll speak to you at dinner then."

"Yeah...dinner." Snow walked out before closing the door and walking along the hallway. Her cheeks were red and very vibrant, she walked past Toya before sitting on the couch and looking at the TV.

"Someone's in love." Snow threw the TV remote at Toya before looking away. "Oh my god, I'm right! GUYS!" The group walked over as Toya talked to them making Snow hide her face. "She's in love!"

"With who?" Chronostasis leaned on the wall before looking at Snow, knowing immediately who it was. The guys started to sit with her before asking her questions.

Snow's face only got darker as she hid behind her hands, she glared at them before hearing Rappa speak above them all. "Snow, we only want to make sure their right for you." Snow looked at him before shaking her head. "You may not want us to know but if they hurt you, we'll need to know them. You called us family."

"You all really are family but...I can't be with who I like, it will complicate things." Snow shook her head before calming down herself. "The festival is tonight, we're all going to relax. So wear comfy clothes, no fighting and please no matter what happens don't cause problems. Eri is going as well but she'll be with me so you don't need to worry either." They all nodded before getting up. "Go get ready, we leave in like 3 hours and cleaning up needs to be done."

They left her before cleaning the base up, Eri ran to her holding a kimono making Snow giggle. She took it from the girl before taking her to her room. Eri stood patiently as Snow put the kimono on her and showing her how it's done. Eri spun around making Snow giggle.

"Am I pretty?" She stopped spining making Snow stop giggling. Eri looked at her with big eyes as Snow picked her up.

"Like a princess." Snow kissed her forehead before smiling at her and hearing her giggle. Snow put her down before grabbing a brush and patting the bed. Eri sat while Snow styled her hair, brushing it and using a hair straightener. "So your going to wear the kimono all night?"

"Yes. Can you wear one?" Snow looked at her before sighing and nodding. "Yay!" Eri got up as Snow placed a flower in her hair and walked to the door.

"I'll be back soon Eri, if you like you can help the men find something nice to wear." Snow left the room before going to her own.

Snow looked through her clothing trying to find a kimono, she only had one and she rarely wore it. Eri's happy tone came to mind as she grabbed the black and red clothing. She put the kimono on before grabbing her brush and styling her hair up in a bun and adding flowers around it. She removed the cover off the mirror before looking at herself, her eyes went to her tattoo.

Blue heart with a red line behind it and red circular dots. The meaning behind the blue heart was all her sadness she felt through her life. The red curved line behind it meant the loss of her family even if they never cared for her. The red dots were for hope and change. She chose her neck for the tattoo for the pain and the hope it would have killed her. She took the risk but she lived. She thought quietly until her door opened.

"Time for the festival..." Their voice trailed off as she turned around to look at them. "Your going out like that?"

"Yeah...Is it too much? I can change but Eri will be upset." Snow slipped on a pair of flat sandals called zori. She walked over before smiling softly at the male before her.

"No... It's... It's perfect. Eri will be happy." He smiled at her before moving out the way. Snow walked past him and towards the group with him. All the men wore some form of flowers, mainly flower crowns. "What happened?"

"Boss! Eri made us flower crowns!" Mimic smiled as Eri held a flower crown towards Overhaul, he shook his head making her pount.

Snow grabbed the crown and put it on his head before giggling at his low growl. "There, now you match your men and me and Eri." Snow showed Eri the flowers around her bun before picking her up. She looked to Overhaul before smiling. "Let's get going."