Chapter 13

Snow's eyes opened, her blue eyes sleepy and glass-like. She sat up before feeling arms around her waist pulling her back down, she looked to who the arms belonged to and felt nothing but heat rush to her face. Overhaul's eyes stayed close, he kept her close to him as he slept. She slowly, like a snail, removed his arms and got up.

She stood up before walking to her drawers and grabbing clothing, shorts and a vest top to start cleaning her room. She felt better, slightly sick but nothing she couldn't handle. She cleaned her floor before hearing movement from her bed making her look up from her sitting position. She held a scrubber in one hand while the bucket was next to her body as eyes landed on her.

"You shouldn't be cleaning, you should be sleeping." His voice deeper than normal making Snow stay silent. "Bed, now." He reached for his mask before putting it on and standing up.

"I...I feel better. I still feel sick but I'm not sneezing or shaking, I need to sanitize my room or I could be sick again or worse, you could be sick." Snow lowered the scrubber to the floor before going back to cleaning. Overhaul sighed before grabbing her hands and pulling her up. "Kai...I'm glad you stayed, I am, but you could catch what I had. Please go shower and stay out of my room until I'm done." He noticed her eyes, they shined brighter than what he seen in the past days and gave in.

"Fine, but be careful. If you feel dizzy, sit down immediately so if you fall it won't hurt you." Snow nodded as he let her go. "And use a mop, it will be easier than the small scrubber, I'll ask Mimic to leave cleaning supplies at your door." Overhaul walked to the door as Snow picked up the bucket.

"...Thank you again, Kai. I don't think I would have got better without your help or the groups. I...I'm sorry for being reckless and becoming ill, it won't happen again." Snow walked into her joined bathroom and placed the bucket down and walking back into her room.

"Snow, I know you won't do it again. You hate it when people have to care for you, you made that obvious withing the first few days you were ill." Overhaul left before going for his own shower while Snow waited for the cleaning supplies to be put at her door. She remembered back to the first days she was ill, not resting, cleaning, refusing to lie down and ultimately making the groups job much harder.

Snow heard a knock at her door and Mimic saying he has the cleaning supplies, Snow opened the door and thanked him before cleaning her room and making sure it was all sterilized before going for her own shower, hot water and a lot of scrubbing made sure she was clean and not holding any illness even if she still felt ill.

Snow dried herself off before putting on a thin white top, a black hoodie and black wet-look leggings. She slipped on her white socks before grabbing her boots and putting them on. She walked out her room,to the cleaning supply closet, to put her ones away. She went to the kitchen and found everyone and Overhaul talking.

She stayed quiet as Overhaul noticed her, as he looked at her the group turned around. They smiled before hugging her making her squeal and laugh, Eri heard Snow's happy and shocked noise. Eri walked over as the group moved away, when Snow's eyes met the little girl's, they smiled before hugging her leg. Snow picked her up before holding her close in a hug.

"I missed you too, honey. Who took you to school?" Eri pointed her finger to the group of men before pointing to Overhaul. Snow looked at them all before smiling. "So, you all took her? Did the teacher say anything?"

"Yeah, where is the nice lady? Are you all the kid's dads? I knew the lady was trouble." Snow looked to Yu before laughing. She lowered Eri before moving her hair out her face. "It was funny."

"Oh, we all should take Eri next time. Really confuse her." Snow smiles as they all nodded until Overhaul said no. She turned her gaze to him, tilting her head slightly to the right. "Why not? It will be hilarious."

"She thinks you are something your not. I will not have her keep thinking that, you were ill so we took Eri to school." His gaze hardened as Snow walked up to him before removing his mask, he went to grab it back but she backed away before puting her hand behind her back and smile at him.

"Oh, I don't mind. I mean, I did just show my face to a pro hero so they know who to look for now. The school will contact them saying I have a kid, they'll try to take Eri and then..." Snow moved her hands to put the mask on as her eyes shined with murderious intent. "Then, I will let my full rage go and prove who I am once again, the teacher will die, the hero will die but Eri will be safe and sound."

Overhaul held out his hand for his mask to be returned, Snow giggled before taking the mask off. "Hand it back."

"Fine, but I might need to get a mask for myself." She walked to him and handed his mask back. "My gas is activated very easily now, I don't want to harm anyone here."

Snow left the room as Eri followed. They went to the only empty room, Eri sat on the floor as Snow took off her hoodie and stretched. Snow closed her eyes as she raises her leg above her head, slight cracks could be heard as she stretched. She lowered her leg and opened her eyes to see Eri trying to copy her. Snow sighed gently before walking over and stopping her.

Eri pouted making Snow give in, she taught the girl simple stretches and yoga, Eri found it fun while Snow had a permanent smile on her face. The girls spent hours stretching before Snow told Eri to just watch. Eri sat down and watched her as Snow done somersaults and seen how flexable her carer was. Eri clapped as Snow stood up and dusted herself off before sitting on her knees and sighing contently.

"Someday, I'll teach you that stuff, maybe when your a little older. I need to keep practicing or I won't be as fast as I was before this damn illness. That pro hero almost caught me multiple times..." Snow was cut off by Eri.

"Why aren't you a pro hero?" Eri's soft voice and question made Snow look up and then back down.

"I went to school, everyday, beaten, upset, tear stained cheeks and always alone. A pro hero came in, seen my state, and still refused to help me." Tears fell from her eyes as she spoke, voice cracking slightly. Eri moved closer, wanting to comfort her like Snow does when she is upset. "...I ran away one night when my parent's friend was asleep...I bumped into a pro hero, I was crying, new bruises and fresh blood on my body from their joyous games. They done nothing, again...they took me home instead, back to my hell hole. I was punished as soon as they were out of sight."

Small arms wrap around the crying lady. Eri hugged her, Snow hugged back before trying to calm her tears and emotions. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." Eri apologised, making Snow push her away slightly and shake her head.

"Don't be, honey. You asked a question, I answered. I could have said it was a story for another time but then that would leave you thinking I didn't trust you. Now, how about we, go get dinner?" Eri nodded as Snow stood up, they held hands before leaving the room and going to the kitchen to help make dinner.