Chapter 17

Snow walked with Overhaul after dropping Eri off at school, they walked silently before Snow spotted something in a store window. She walked over, Overhaul followed and seen what she was looking at. It was the newest dollhouse, Snow smiled before dragging him inside to buy it. Eri was going to be so happy, was all Snow thought.

Overhaul told Snow to wait outside while he looked for more things, Snow obeyed and stood outside but she seen a kid crying and a villain about to attack them, the kid seemed familiar. The kid had green hair and frog like eyes, Snow immediately reconized them as Tsuyu Asui's sibling.

She ran over and grabbed the kid as people just filmed, not knowing what to do. Snow held the kid close as the villain's hand touched her back. Once their hand moved she felt dizzy but she didn't back down. She stood up after letting the kid go and look at the villain, her eyes slowly turning to something else made them smile.

"A feline is better to control." Snow's pupils turned to slits as cat ears grew from her head. A low growl emmited from her. "Back down, kitty."

Snow drew her dagger and cut his arm before tackling him just as Overhaul walked out the store holding a bag and a box. He looked at Snow and wondered what she was doing before noticing the ears.

"Turn me back, jerk!" He went to move her to get free but Snow stabbed his shoulder before getting up. "How long will I be like this?" Her voice quiet as her strength fought the dizziness.

"A day, now let me go!" Snow seen a pro arrive making her smirk and say fine. She backed away as the pro took the villaim off the ground. "Wait! No help me!"

"No. You were going to use your quirk on a kid so they'd obey you! You deserve this!" Snow looked to the kid before smiling softly. "Go to UA, ask for your sibling, Tsuyu. She'll take you home, ok?" The kid nodded before running off.

Snow went to Overhaul and explained before touching the ears and leaning on him. "You alright?" His voice echoed in her ears, she shook her head making him lower the bag and box before holding her close.

"Dizzy... Really dizzy. That villain...as soon as he touched me the dizziness started..." Snow's eyes fluttered closed making Overhaul call one of his men to come help.

Once Rappa arrive he took the bag and box as requested by Overhaul as he carried Snow. They went to the base, Snow passing out on the way. When they walked in the group walked over to help, they put the toys in Eri's room before setting up the couch for Snow.

Overhaul placed her down as the group got things she might need when she wakes up, water, a snack, sugary sweets and a bucket incase she pukes. It was 2 hours before Eri was to be picked up when Snow woke up, her eyes slowly opened before she sat up and looked around, Mimic was with her, he explained what happened making her nod saying she understood.

She felt her head before widening her eyes and panicking. "I AM A FUCKING CAT!" She looked at Mimic who just nodded before taking his leave, Chronostasis walked over and handed her some water, she drank it before taking the snack he offered next. "Thank you...I needed that."

"I'm curious, may I touch your ears, I want to see if their like an actual cats." Snow nodded as she ate her snack, he waited for her to be finished before petting her ears, a light purr could be heard making him take note of her actions.

He stopped when Overhaul walked in with the sweets and her favourite cookies. The ears twitched bwfore looking at him then to the cookies, her tail swayed gently as he walked over. He handed her the sweets and placed the cookies beside her. "How is she?"

"Still herself but if you pet her ears she purrs, like an actual cat. Eri will be happy." Chronostasis spoke as Snow had the sugary sweets, she looked at them when Eri was mentioned. "Don't worry, she'll love your new look."

"Eri...She'll miss them when their gone..." Her ears flattened as her tail lowered to the floor. She looked at Overhaul as he nodded. "Can I even have this sugary stuff? Is that good for cats?"

"Snow, your still you. Don't worry, eat up, the cookies are your favourite, double choc chip." Overhaul sat with her giving Chronostasis the sign to leave. He left while Overhaul and Snow sat in silence, her eating her cookies and Overhaul fixing her hair. His hand brushed past her ear making her lean towards him, purring. "Sorry."

"Don't be. It feels nice." Snow moved closer to him as he petted her ears, she ate while purring. Her tail swayed making Overhaul look at it, he watched it sway before lightly grabbing it. Snow let out a surprised noise and her face flushed red before moving away from him.

Snow looked at him as he apologised, she slowly moved back to beside him before lowering her head for him to continue petting, her purring was all he heard until Eri was to be collected.

Snow picked up Eri and held her close before telling her about the ears and tail, Eri petted her ears and smiled as Snow purred. Snow put her down before hearing a kid shout to Eri. "ONE HORNED FREAK!"

Overhaul looked to the kid as Eri hugged Snow. Snow let out a growl but before she could do anything Overhaul glared at the kid and spoke. "She is unique unlike you."

"What? Her unique in what town? She is a freak, we all think so!" The kid went to throw something but Overhaul removed his glove before catching it and making it explode.

"Eri is unique, don't you dare throw anything at her or call her a freak again." His anger made Eri hug him instead, she didn't want the kid to be terrified or killed.

Snow spotted the kid's parents so she walked over and growled at them before speaking. "Teach your kid manners or I will! My girl has been through enough and doesn't need your child making her day worse."

"He is voicing his opinion, not his fault you don't agree." The mother spoke, Snow reconized her voice. Her ears flattened as her tail twitched in anger.

"Didn't you hire me to kill your grandparent for calling your oldest a freak?" The mother went quiet, everyone just stared at her. "Yeah you did. I don't forget a face, especially of a parent. Maybe teach your kid manners or something else will happen."

Snow walked to Eri before picking her up and leaving with Overhaul. Eri hugged Snow while they walked, her face saddned while Snow's tail twitched in rage. Overhaul opened the door as they walked in, Eri was placed down as Snow walked past her room. Eri went in and done her homework, Overhaul helped her while Snow was in an empty room punching a wall making her knuckles bleed. She was in the room alone for a while.