Chapter one: Nice to meet you indeed

Off's pov.

Another day, another challenge facing many people hoping my social battery would not run out pretty quickly.

"Off! I'll be out late, there is soup and meat in the fridge, just heat it up and your good to go. Love you honey enjoy school!" My mom shouted just as soon as she reached the door. I barely heard her but it was pretty normal I guess.

"Take care mom!" I shouted back at her. This was a routine everyday, as soon as I wake up at 7:30 she would go out to work.

I would just get some bread in the counter and consider it breakfast. I went to school expecting nothing but the same routine once again.

I took my motorcycle and rode it to school, I call her Bianca cause why not. My motorcycle is the only thing that gives me happiness in this world. It was the last gift my father gave me after leaving me and my mom for someone else. I  hate him, I just didn't really care.

I made sure to park with a safe distance from school. I didn't want anyone asking a ride from me so I park it just 2 blocks away from school and then walk all the way.

As I was walking to school, I was stopped by a very noisy horn that startled me. The car drove very fast and left me stunned. People this time are so rude.

------------- at school ----------------

"What's with the long face man?" Tay asked me while putting his arms around my neck. He was my best friend in the school and he was the total opposite of me. With his "cool guy" attitude and very loud personality, you wouldn't think we were friends.

"Some rude students just soiled my mood this morning." I told him not disclosing anymore details. He nodded and just brushed it off.

"Anywayyyy, there was a new student from what I've heard" he informed me.

"Well that's refreshing.." was all i could say. Suddenly another arm wrapped around my neck and it was New. He was Tay's ex boyfriend but they still remained friends. Weird but okay.

"Hey! Mind covering cleaning duties for me today Off? I have a date." He honestly said in front of the two of us. Tay removed his hand from me and had a very displeased expression.

"Who?" He asked New directly.

"I think his name was Earth. He confessed to me yesterday and I thought why not?" New answered like it was no big deal. I saw Tay roll his eyes at New's response.

"Got a problem?" New asked Tay.

"No why would I? In fact I would go ask out Shiela from class B right now." Tay answered back to New. He knew that New hated the fact that he dates woman. His just doing it to get back at New.

"Well enjoy her then!" New almost shouted.

"I will!" Tay answered back.

"Jerk!" New told Tay and he walked out. Tay looked kind of guilty and actually wanted to go after him but his pride wouldn't let him.

"You probably should go after him" I told Tay. Both of them has been off and on throughout the semester. I know they just broke up since both of them never wanna yield to each other. They are a very complicated non-couple couple.

"Why would I?" He snapped back at me.

"You know its none of my business but I know Earth and he's very handsome and has a 6-pack. Just saying" I taunted him, knowing that he was a very possessive guy.

He looked really confused for once and practically ran just to catch up to New. Seriously they need to work on their communication skills.

Finally I was walking to my room quietly and that's how I liked it.