Chapter 8: Torture (Part 2)

GUN's pov.

The moment we arrived home, Papi haven't said a word at all. I think he was still pissed at me. I knew I was careless.

"Do you need some water?" He asked me suddenly and all I could do was nod. He grabbed the cup I always use and poured me a cut of water. He handed it to me and went to the bathroom.

"Does this happen to you often? " he suddenly asked.
And I knew that he meant about the incident earlier so I said the truth. 

"Yes. But most of the time I could handle myself just fine. It was just because I dropped my guard a little since I was with New." I told him honestly.

It was true, most of the time I get really clingy with people and they assume that I was easy so they make a move on me. But today was different I was almost forced so I was taken back.

He didn't answer but I know that it upsets him.

"But I'm okay right now... I just needed to cry a while ago since I was frightened okay?" I told him because I didn't want him to worry a lot more.

I jumped up and down and did a cartwheel for him.
"See? I'm fine, I wasn't hurt or anything. Plus I think he was in more hurt than I was when you hit him with a bat." I started to joke around to lighten up the mood.

"Hmmm" was all he said.

Is he okay? He's acting weird. I know what happened to me was the worst but he was acting weirder than usual. Should I be worried?

"Papi... I--" before I could finish saying anything he opened the door to the bath and told me to get in.

"Wash yourself, you had a long day...." He said to me in a very cold voice. Is he alright? He is not even giving me a glance.

I felt so bad. I just know that he was pissed at me. I wanted to ask him but my voice could not form words. I was sad at his reaction.

"Papi.. I'm sorry..." was all I could say before I bust out it tears once again. He immediately turned his head in my direction and the cold face he was maintaining disappeared.

"What... why are you sorry? Come here" he said and gave me a warm embrace once again.

"I feel bad.." I honestly said to him.

"Shhh shhh.. its alright... don't cry.." he said while stroking my back. I wanted to remain calm but he was acting weird so I didn't feel right. I started thinking that he was mad at me and it made me more sad.

"I'm so sorryyyyy... I just wanted to make you jealous but look what happened. You're mad at me and I don't know what to do" I confessed to him almost immediately and his hand stopped moving. He made me face him while my tears were flowing like crazy.

"Hey hey its fine... you don't need to cry like that... I understand that you were upset last time. And I'm not mad at you. Never." He said to me.

"You did?" I asked in confusion.

"We have been together the whole semester and I'm pretty sure your closer to me than anybody is." He told me honestly. I guess he was right. He knows me more than I know myself and I know him like the back of my hands.

"Is that why you weren't jealous at all?" I asked in confusion.

"What do you mean not jealous? I could almost lost it every time someone is near you or even people staring at you would make me pissed for some reason." He confessed. I was taken back.

"So you were jealous." I said stopping midway.

"Of course I did. If I could, I would just keep you in the apartment." He said and it sounded funny so I smiled a little bit.