Chapter 22: Surprise?

Off's pov.

Its been a week since Gun and I got back together. Many events have transpired. Remember Ohm and Nanon well, they are officially boyfriends now upgraded from best friends. I guess Gun's plan had worked.

My mom and I has also been giving my Dad hints of Gun and I being together but he seems to dismiss the idea. But the good news is that my dad and Gun seemed to hit it off because they even scheduled a trip without me.

" Papi? What are you thinking?" Gun interrupted my thoughts with his cute voice. I looked at him and back at the road. I forgot to mention that we were heading back to our house leaving my Aunt Jennie and Grandma there.

"Nothing. Just happy your here." I whispered to Gun as he leaned in giving me a kiss. I winked at him and held his hand as I drove.

"Come on!! There are people in here!" One of my cousin decided to complain since they are seated at the back and they could clearly see both of us flirting with each other.

We both looked at each other and giggled as I continue driving while holding Gun's hand. I then dropped off some of my cousins to their own places and by the time we arrived at my parents house it was dark. My Mom and Dad went to the airport ahead of us so we had the whole place to ourselves.

"Home sweet home." I announced and Gun looked around the house. I then remembered that this is his first time in here. I grabbed him by the arm and spin him around to face me.

"Why are you being extra sweet today?" He asked me and I didn't know that as well.

"I don't know. I think since this is our first time alone in a while. No family of mine taking my time away. No dad that I need to be discrete from. Just us" I said while wrapping my arm around him hugging him from the back.

"I guess we needed some peace for a while." Just seconds after Gun said that there was a knock on the door.

"And that peace is officially over now." I said to him earning another giggle from him. I love it when I make him laugh like that. He pushed me away jokingly and I went to the door. Gun was left at the living room and I heard that he turned the tv on.

I was about to grab the door open when I dropped my car keys so I bent down to pick it up. In that instant, a bullet went straight to the painting behind me. My eyes widened because on the sound of a gun firing. I looked up to see my door has a bullet hole right there.

"Papi are you alright?" He said while ducking his head down and grabbing me to the nearest room available. I was about to say something when Gun covered my mouth.

"Shhhhhh they might still be there." Gun said while holding on to my hand. Now that I think about it, it was a good thing that I dropped my keys.

"Who?" I asked while whispering. I was never interested as to why he left me but because of this I really wanted to know why he left. I was only focused on the fact that he came back. Now that I think about it we never really got to the talking part of the getting back together. He told me about the arrange marriage but didn't tell me about this gangster business.

"I told you my father wanted to kill you." He said to me.

"Yeah but I didn't think about it being literal like that. Isn't it just a figure of speech?" I panicked and Gun just laughed a little and sitting beside me.

"Why did you think I needed Bright's help. And mond's as well." He asked me in a very annoyed way. Now this is a little too much.

"Seriously your much more than you tell me you are. Should I be scared?" I asked honestly.