Chapter 14: What happened.

Off pov.

I woke up because of the sunrise hitting my face. I moved to hug Gun but I was disappointed to open my eyes into nothing. Where on earth did he go?

"Gun?" I asked just to hear silence. I looked around and saw nothing. Did he go somewhere but why wouldn't he tell me. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. A few seconds later it told me that the phone was unattended. I was starting to get worried. Just then, I remember all the things that he said to me last night.

"Can you promise to love me even if you hate me?" 

"I'll never hate you." I replied almost immediately.

"Promise me."he stated more seriously.

"That will never happen but of course I promise." I answered back and gave him a little kiss.

"I'll miss this" he whispered and at he kissed me back.

"I'll do this everyday then.." I told him.

"I'll always remember this days with you. Your smile. Your eyes and everything about you. Especially those lips. All mine." He told me while holding back tears.

"I love you Papi.."he told him as a tear fell on his cheeks.

"I love you too.." I answered back and eventually fell asleep.

Why was he being emotional last night. This time I was really scared. He is not picking up his phone and I coudn't reach him. I tried calling Tay and New if ever they have contact with him but I was 99% sure that they were still asleep.

I tried calling Gun one more time just as I was starting to get a little more worried. He has been acting really weird these past few days, I just hope he didn't do anything that could put him in danger.

*the number your calling is out of reach

That was it. I checked the room I booked for us but emptiness welcomed me as I came in. I went down to the lobby to ask about Gun but it turns out they have not seen as well. This is impossible, I try to think of the brighter side and tell myself that he's just pranking me but I got this feeling in my gut that its more than that.

I thought to myself about who would know Gun's location now and no one came to mind. Just when I thought about it, the only friend Gun has introducef to me was Mond. And Despite me hating Mond's gut I called him in desperation.

*the number your calling is out of reach

Also no answer. I tried calling some of his close friends in school but to no avail he was no where to be found. I even called my neighbor for them to check if Gun went back home but all they said was no one has been back since yesterday. I was getting impatient. I even asked for the cctv camera in the hotel but unfortunately since it was a very old hotel their cctv was not working properly and keeps on glitching.

I don't want to believe it but Gun Was nowhere to be found. I told myself that he will come back for sure. For sure. I went back to the beach and waited. He will be back... I know it.

I took apart the decorations the staff has set up for Gun's birthday yesterday. I remember him dancing. Dancing and laughing and a tear suddenly fell on my cheeks.

"He will be back for sure. I don't need to worry. I'll just stay here incase." I talked to myself in desperation. All I have now is hope. Hope that I'm just being pessimistic that I am just worrying too much.

I waited... and waited..

30 minutes turned into and hour. That turned into 5 hours and before I knew it, the sun was setting.

Just then I heard my phone ringing. I was occupied with the view and the thoughts in my head but as soon as I heard the phone ring I answered it without looking at the name.

"Hello Gun? Thank God. You had me worried." I immediately said.

"Off where have you been? And it's Tay. We just got your message." He answered. I wan immediately disappointed. Oh its just Tay.

"Tay.... I can't find him." That was all I could say before breaking down in tears. I didn't know how long I was holding on to those emotions but all came crashing all at once.

"Off are you still there? Stay there we're coming to get you." I heard New say on the other line. I was still out of it and tears won't stop falling. This feels like my hear has been shattered into pieces. Just as I ended the call, I pulled out the picture we took back at the arcade.

Tears started falling on the picture and I can't even see the picture well anymore because of the tears pooling in my eyes. I flipped the picture and just then I saw a note. I was sure it was Gun's handwriting.

"I'll always love you" - Gun

It was all that was written and I wondered when he had the time to write this. But that note confirmed everything that clouded my mind. He really left. He left me.

"GUN!!!!! COME BACK!!!!" I shouted at the sea like it would miraculously bring him back. I know it was no use but my mind is so blank right now. I grabbed the flower arrangement we had prepared the day before and  threw it in anger. I kicked, punched and destroyed all the decorations from yesterday. I was not proud of it but my emotions got the better of me.

Just as I was trashing around the beach I heard Tay and New arrived. They immediately stopped me from wrecking havoc in the beach and tried to calm me down but it was no use. I was swallowed by my emotions. It hurts. It hurts so much.

Tay grabbed the bat I was swinging and hugged me tight. That's the only time I heard them calling my name. I totally blacked out.

"Off! Off! Look at me!" He shouted and brought me back to my senses. It was overwhelming. I looked at the damage I made and saw New on the ground. He stood up holding his arm which I hit on my fit of rage.

"He's gone Tay.." that was all I said before breaking down on the ground again. I knelt down in front of Tay and sobbed. He tried to get me up but I had no energy to stand. He joined me on the ground and gave me a hug. He was whispering words on my ears but not even one reached me. I was lost. Gun was gone.

"Off.. let's go home for now." New said and that was all I heard. But my heart won't go. I wanted to stay. I wanted to wait a little bit more. Making myself believe that he would come back.

They grabbed my hands and lifeless body to their car. I didn't talk or even bothered to look at them the whole ride. It was painful. I finally stopped sobbing but my heart was still in pain. They brought me back to my house and told me to rest. They stayed with me until darkness and fatigue took over my body. I cried myself to sleep that night hoping that anytime soon Gun would be here when I wake up.

--_-_--__-_-_-_-_-_-___-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-

Author's note:

I have been busy for quite some time soo this is a little short chapter for you guys.. i promise to update soon...