Chapter 23: Last Time (part 1)

---- 9 months later ----

Off pov.

"Move a little too the left. And 3..2..1.. say whiskey" the photographer said as we take our picture together. Yes we decided to take some couple pictures just for fun. It was Gun's idea and let me just say that we went here early. And when I say early, I mean 8 am. I don't know why he was rushing but now I understand. It took as like 2 hours just choosing a cute backdrop and poses.

Gun has been begging me to do this for the whole month and this is the only time that we were both free. A quick update, Gun has now started to go into acting and he already has landed a main role for one series. The title was "The Gifted" and based on the script they sent him it was pretty descent. He was just suppose to accompany Nanon in an audition but as it turned out a talent agency caught his visuals and told him he was perfect for the Job. They both go the Job.

I on the other hand has been working under my dad. I became interested in what he did but mostly under the styling department. It was a really unexpected turn of carrier path but I wanted to explore something I am interested now. He offered me to manage the company but I still don't think I'm fit for office jobs.

I also work as a model part time with Gun. It was a really nice set up. He's successful actor and I'm finally building a brand that's mine. I couldn't ask for anything more. But these past few months we have been so busy that our schedules didn't align. This is our only free time and he suggested that we should commemorate with out photo taken.

"Big smiles.. in 3.. 2.. 1.." another picture was taken. After the photo shoot we each both grabbed a copy to keep it.

"We look really good here!" Gun said as we walk towards our own condo. It's a good thing that the studio was just walking distance. He took his time picking the good angle so I would assume it was good.

"Yup, you're so cute here. Well you're always cute anyway." I pointed on the picture where he's riding at my back while laughing so hard.

"THANK YOU! I shall reward you with a kiss. Please bend down for me" he said while pecking me in the cheek. Even if I bent down he still stood on his tippy toes. Must protect at all cost. He smiled at me cheerily and I pinch his cheeks.

"Before we head on up, let's buy something to eat. Its been a while so let's go to Kfc" I suggested. After a good 5 seconds of him looking at me strangely he said something.

"Kfc? That's the best you could do??? We have been busy these past month and kfc is the place you want us to order from? Gotta say... the sparks really is fading." He said while rolling his eyes.

"What? I just want some chicken" I said honestly.

He just smiled at me.
"It's a good thing you're pretty" he said while tapping my my cheek.

"Did you wanna go somewhere else?" I asked. Once again he said no. He rolled his eyes at me again. He's been doing that to me lately but I didn't really mind it.

After a few minutes, the order arrived and he even ate more than I did yet he had the audacity to roll his eyes at me. I just laughed at him as he gulped down the food. He looked hangry so I didn't even try to disturb him.

"Are you full now?" We are currently eating at the floor when I asked him this.

"Yeah sure." He said this in a very cold way.

"What's with you?" I asked because he had a complete 360 attitude change after our photos taken. He looked at me lazily and stood up to go to the bed.

"Nothing really just tired." He said to me as he closed his eyes. Did I do something wrong?