Chapter 12: Little Things

Off's pov.

I went into the room with Gun and left Mond outside. I didn't want them to be in the same room. I know I should tell Gun what Mond said but I can't bring myself to. I'm afraid of how he will react. If he liked him then, he might like him again once he found out that he likes him now. But one thing is for sure, He's not staying here any longer or maybe we should get away here. I dont want him alone with Gun. We can't stay here.

"Hey Gun, I've been thinking.." I started to talk to him while he gets ready for bed.

"What?" He asked while covering himself in the sheets and patting the bed to motion that he wants me to be by his side.

"I want to move out..." I started.

"WHAT? DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?" he immediately panics without letting me finish and I raised my hands to stop him.

"No no... what I mean is WE should move out. I'm sorry I'm a little disoriented." I honestly told him and he signed a relief right away holding his chest.

"God. You almost killed me. We had a long day.. come here you can be the small spoon this time." He suggested. Who Am I to object right? So I did and I continued talking.

"Anyway... my father owned a place near the school. Actually just 5 minutes away from here. Would you like to move in with me?" I asked him sincerely hoping that he would say yes.

"Uhmmm... if we do that.. what about Mond?" Hearing him say his name immediately puts me in a bad mood now but I'll just hide it for now. Its a good thing I was not facing him thus time

"Well that's the thing. This apartment is too small for us so, I was thinking that he could rent the place for himself and we could go our separate ways. I mean he looks pretty descent himself, this place would be good for him." I told him trying to control my anger while talking about that rat.

"Uhmmm... it's true that this place is small but is it really a reason to move out? I don't think its a good idea" He asked me and he sounded so unsure.

"Yeah of course it is. The ra-- I mean Mond can enjoy the place to himself and he can focus better without us both here." I told him so that he can make a decision better.

"Uhmmm I don't know.." he answered still so I had to use my special weapon.

"And another good thing about the place is that it has a big bathtub that can fit 2 people max." I told him while smirking cause I know how he thinks and I'm using it to my advantage. I looked at him this time turned around.

"It does?" Now he sounded excited. I could just guess what's going on inside his head now.

"Yeah and another thing is that, we would be all alone. Just you and me. Imagine all the things that we could do. No one can disturb us, not even rats." I told him while giving him little kissed down his neck. Just to excite him nothing more.

"Well we wouldn't want rats would we? Maybe we should..." he said trailing off and I was worried he still won't agree.

"We can move out on wednesday since it's a holiday. No school." I told him while continuing to give him little kisses. Trying to change his mind through this.

"You know what we shall. I'll tell Mond first thing tomorrow. " he excitedly said. And I was so happy. I gave him a smack in the lips and he giggled.

"Why wait for tomorrow when you can tell him now." I told him and he immediately went and rush into Mond's room. As soon as he went I was so happy.

Finally I could secure that he was gonna be mine and no rats can get in the way. I turned on the tv and watched some shows to kill time. 

Just as I was humming, and on my 2nd episode. I repeat, on my second episode. I immediately wondered why Gun wasn't back too. Just then I realized what I did and almost slapped myself for being stupid. I just sent Gun to Mond's room. STUPID. S-T-U-P-I-D stupid.