Chapter 3: I forgot I was mad.

Gun's pov.

After the said incident, I started to behave like a normal person fighting my urges to flirt with anyone I know and started to make friends.

I met Ten and found out he is a kpop trainee. I also met Bright and Win and they were a couple too. Most of the time I spent my time flirting with Off just to trigger his reactions. Tay and New were also happy to include me in their circle of friends.

I just flirt on him once a day and it seemed to make my day better. His reactions are just funny to me. Or should I say cute?

But suddenly I couldn't see him at school. It was already a week that I couldn't seem to get a hold of him. Even in class, he would stay behind me and he was gone before I can even walk him out. I even asked Tay and New about him but they just told me that he was mad about something. I was confused as to what he was mad about. Weird.

-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_--_-__-_-_-_-_-_-___-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-

Off's pov.

"Hey Off! Been awhile my friend. Where have you been!" New asked me after seeing me in the cafe shop we always go to before going home.

"Just.... hiding from you know who.." I told him.

"From Gun? I thought you guys were cool already. What happened." He asked me sincerely.

"Well remember that time at the cafeteria? Where he kissed me? He stole my first kiss." I complained.

"Yeah that was like a week ago.. are you still mad about that?" He asked me like it was no big deal.

"I forgot I was mad okay? So I'm being mad now" i told him.

"You need help, professional help. Its just a kiss. I could kiss you if you want now." New suggested and he actually leaned in to kiss me. Thankfully Tay arrived on time and grabbed New's face out of mine. Thank God.

"You dissappear like that and then I see you kissing New. How come?" He asked acting like a possessive boyfriend.

"First of all, he was the one who wants to kiss me and second of all can we not make a scene? I don't want to see you know who right now." Just as I was dreading, Gun and his friends entered the Cafe.

"Papi!!!!!!" He practically jumped on me but I didn't catch him. He was hanging like a gorilla.

"Mean..  what's with you?" He asked me but I pretended like I didn't hear.

"He's mad at you for stealing his first kiss." Tay said honestly. I slapped his head and glared at him. This made Gun stood up and face me.

"That was your first? It wasn't even a kiss. It was just a peck. No need to get fuzzy about it." Gun told me and i got a little angry.

"Plus it was a week ago.. I thought we have already buried the hatchet and moved on." Gun added.

"It's just... its suppose to be special!" I snapped back.

"It was! Since it was from me, it should be special then." Gun answered trying to ease the situation.

"That's our cue to leave. You guys talk about it to prevent these weirdness okey?" Tay suggested and he grabbed all of them out of the cafe leaving me and Gun alone.

"Papi let's just forget about that, i promise I won't do that again." He hugged me and since he was shorter than me he's just right under my head. It felt good hugging him since i have already slightly adjusted to his skinship. He just wants to flirt every time.

"Fine. I'll stop avoiding you. But can you please lessen the flirting. People are gonna think there is something between us." I asked him since he was not serious i think.