Chapter 9: With You

Off's Pov.

I woke up  and noticed that Gun was still sleeping in my chest. I guess we fell asleep watching movies. I grabbed the remote and thankfully it was reachable. I turned the television off and hugged him closer to me.

I told him what I felt yesterday and it felt nice to be open for once. I even told him that I see him more than a friend and he didn't have a problem with it. I think I made myself pretty clear.

I stayed and slept for a little more until I felt Gun moving and squirming on top of me.

"Good morning sunshine." I told him and he smiled immediately.

"Stop treating me like that. I might get used to it." Gun stood up as he said this to me. He fixed his hair and checked the time on his phone.

"You're silly." I told him and he just smiled and went to the bathroom.

We decided to get some brunch since we had both slept late and it was too early for lunch yet we were starving. I saw this good brunch place, 5 blocks from our apartment so I suggested we went there. Today was sunday so we were both free.

We both got ready and even called Tay and New to join us but apparently they were busy.

"You ready? Come on I'm starving." Gun told me, pinching my butt cheeks on the way to the door.

"Handsy handsy. Come on let's take my car." I suggested.

"Wait you have a car? How rich are you really?" Gun wondered. I didn't say anything and just smiled at him. We both got into the car talking about the brunch place I suggested.

"But seriously, If this place sucks, I'll totally never trust your judgements again." He said while sitting on the passenger seat.

I fastened his seat belt without breaking eye contact with him and that'a the only time that he stopped talking.

"You know, I can fasten my own seat belt right." Gun said to my while smiling at me. If he liked it why is he being defensive. How cute.

"I know." That was all I said to him. He looked at me and dropped his smile and turned into a smirk.

"If I'm not mistaken, are you flirting with me sir." He said in a british accent.

"If I said I was. Would that make you happy?" I told him while maintaining eye contact with him then back to the road. I didn't wanna have an accident anyway.

"Maybe..." he said and covered his face. Is he blushing? CUTE. I almost wanna stop this car right now and kiss him senseless. Woah that came out of nowhere. I was having these thoughts about him. I straightened my back and continued driving.

I should control myself.

Just then we arrived at the brunch place. I looked at the window and saw that there were only a few people inside which is good. I don't have the energy to wait for food right now. Plus, My mind has been full of thoughts that scares me a little and I need a distraction. What better way to be distracted but food right?

"Come on, the place looks good and I'm starving." Gun told me as he grabbed my hands and dragged me into the door. I hurriedly locked the car and thankfully it did.

We entered the brunch place and a host greeted us.

"Good morning to you both. Table for 2?" She asked us while looking at her tablet. Probably getting us a seat.

"Yup. Just for two" Gun answered for both of us.

"Would you like a seat near the window?" She asked both of us and Gun answered again.