Chapter 24: Last Time ( Part 2)

--Can't stress this enough. Spicy scenes ahead 🤭 --
Skip if you're under 18 😇 or if you're not comfy.

Gun's pov. 

RECAP:

"Wanna join me here?" He said while tapping the bed. I laughed at the stupid face he's making. Then I jumped at him in the bed sitting on top of him.

"Someone's gonna get lucky tonight" I told him.

"May I be that someone?" He said seductively, removing his shirts as he said it. I almost stopped breathing when he did. Oh this is gonna be fun.

"Come and get it Papi" that was all i needed to say for him to jump on top of me. 

"Careful what you wish for..." he seductively whispered at me ear then captured my lips. I felt shivers down my spine and I just know that this will be a great night.

It started out as a soft kiss but the kiss evolved into something more. More needy and more possessive if I may describe. His hands found its way to my back exposing is to the cold fabric. He got on top of me while making sure that he was not crushing me.

He continued to kiss me and didn't give me time to think or even breathe. He broke the kiss after I bit his lips trying to remind him that I need to breathe.

"Slow down Papi, I'm not going anywhere" I said to him as we were both panting and our faces were inches  away from each other.

He smirked at my actions and then suddenly I am being grabbed by the ass. He lifted me up so that I could sit on top of him. I am currently sitting directly on his hard member and I couldn't be more turned on.

"Can you take of your shirt Gun?" He asked as he continues to kiss my body with the shirt on. I wanted to take it off but my mind was a little bit distracted. He moved his mouth up to my neck and my head automatically bent to the side to give him more access. Just then he sucked my neck really hard which made me moan accidentally.

"I love you're voice. Don't cover that pretty mouth of yours." He whispered to my ear suddenly and it was the sexiest voice ever.

"You're different Papi." I told him honestly. Still being shocked by his unexpected lust and aggressiveness. He suddenly yanked my shirt off with one swift motion. Then started to suck on every exposed part of my body. I was jello in his touch and the constant grinding of his member as we move is not helping me control myself.

He let go of my body and the cold automatically enveloped my skin. He took off his shirt as well and threw it on the floor.

We continued kissing and all I could hear was the sound of our lips crashing against each other. He pushed me in the bed and he suddenly stopped the kiss just to whisper this.

"I'm sorry Gun but I really need you now" that was all he said when he opened the button of my pants and my underwear pulling them all down. Right now I am fully naked. His eyes filled with lust and took him a few seconds to register that this was all happening.

He grabbed his pants and pulled it down as well. We were both naked and believe it or not, even if this isn't our first time, I'm still in awe and confused as to how this fit me last time. He hovered on top of me but I pushed him so that this time I'm on top.

"Papi can I make you feel good this time?" I asked sounding like an innocent guy because I know he likes this type of things. He was about to stop me when I grabbed his member and started stroking it up and Down. I moved my head down to in line with his member as I still maintained eye contact.

"Gun.. too fast.. I can-t" he was stuttering just after a few seconds of teasing him. I smiled at his reaction and  used my mouth this time. I tried getting him all in my mouth and he groaned in response. It's been a long time since we did it so I wasn't confident about my skills but looking at him closing his eyes and fighting the urge to cum is making my confidence rise up.