Chapter 13: Good bye

Gun's pov.

3 days later.

The worst thing that I could think of happened again. The day we started living together death threats never stopped coming my way. I even changed my number but he still found out about it. Everyday since monday he have been sending me threats and everyday I fight my way just to stay strong but I started to get paranoid especially the last text he sent me.

"I hope you enjoy these last few days with you boyfriend"

He included Papi this time. I don't know what to do. He could hurt him, I know he would. But the scary thing about this is that, he have not texted me for a day now and I'm worried that he's on his way to hurt me or worst hurt Papi.

"Hey you seem pretty out of it are you alright?" He asked me again for the 3rd time this morning. We were in school but my mind was wondering around. Looking everywhere.. I can't believe he went out of prison already. Has it been 4 years now?

"Yeah totally. Just thinking of names for our future babies and stuff." I replied to him in my usual tone and jokes to stop him from suspecting. I know I promised to tell him everything but not this. This is way ahead of him. This does not concern him. And I must keep it this way.

"Auhh and I thought you were thinking about something important." He told me and I just smiled at him. In this case really tried while hiding the fact that I'm so scared right now.

Just then I receive a call and its not a number I recognize. I excused myself out of the room and answered it in the corridor.

"Stop bothering me! You got your wish so leave me alone." I shouted whole heartedly but all I received back is laughter. He was laughing on the other side of the call.

"You never learn. You will come back to me and you will do that yourself. I know it." He said and then hang up. I didn't know what to do. I feel powerless with him.  I need to keep everyone close to me safe. For now that is. My legs felt weak and I fell to the ground.

"Hey! I was looking for you. You took awhile so I started getting worried..." just then I heard Off. He looked at my pale face and immediately changed his reaction.

"Omaygad Gun. Are you alright? You don't look good. What happened?" He asked while holding my hand and helping me up.

I couldn't answer him this time but I just hugged him. I  placed my head in his chest and just stayed there for a while. He understood that I didn't wanna talk about it so he just stayed there caressing my back and telling me that its gonna be fine. When I know its not.

The worst part of this all is that I would have to keep away from him maybe for a while. And I hated that it was the only thing I could think of to keep him safe.

Right there and then I decided that I should keep my distance and deal with this problem on my own.

---_-_-_-_-_-_--__-_-_-- After Class --_-_-_-_-_-_-_-___-

Off's pov.

"Hey you wanna do something fun?" Gun told me as we were about to go home.

"Sure what do you have on mind?" Of course I agreed. After his meltdown earlier today, I was clearly set on not making him more upset than he is.

I know that something was bothering him. All day he was lost, not even listening or paying attention in class. He also didn't even try being silly or flirting with me like he always do at lunch. He tried to put a happy face and smile whenever I look at him but I know that it was not the same genuine smile I love.

"I wanna go to the beach... just the two of us." He suddenly said.

"Right now? Sure, I need to call for reservation first. Do we stay overnight?" I asked him nervously.