Chapter 16: Nothing New?

------------ 3 month Later ------------
                 (Timeskip)

Off's Pov.

It's been 3 months since Gun had completely left me. But I still think of the incident like it happened yesterday. I also decided to move out of our apartment because it reminded me so much of him. Which is both   a good thing and a bad thing.

I went and stayed with my folks for a while. Its been  weeks since I left the apartment. I stopped updating New and Tay about my life and just tell them that I'm doing better once in a while. I know they are there for me but the truth is that, I can't bare to worry them. Till this day I never stopped thinking about "his"  whereabouts.

I know it's not healthy doing this to myself. It's like I am punishing myself for something I can't control. This is what Tay would say. I stayed in my room most of the time and my parents never really cared that much since they were not around that much anyway. They were on some business trip of some sort. Its better like this anyway.

During the time I was away I have convinced myself to try to move on. And tell myself that it was just a really vivid dream. I wanted to forget too. I even told Tay and New that I wanted to date other people. But who am I kidding? Its only been 3 months. I don't think I could heal that fast.

Just then as I was overthinking once again I heard a sound from my phone. It was a phone call. I answered it without looking at the caller I.d.

"OFF! Would it kill you to answer calls on time??!?!" Ofcourse it was Tay. Who else would call someone and just shout at them automatically without saying hello.

"I'm sorry I was uhm... cooking." I told him. There was a silence after my very obvious lie.

"Can you stop lying for a minute and listen to me. We all know you are terrible at cooking" he added and I rolled my eyes. I think I'm a descent cook anyway.

"What then?" I asked.

"So here it is. We decided to have a vacation just me and New, in this little place outside of town. Just 3 hours away from the school. But actually a little close to your house right now. We might even go there to your house and visit you after we eat." He said speaking so fast I barely could catch up.

"And? Are you bragging your lovelife again? Its getting old." I answered him to stop him from talking.

"Would you stop interrupting and listen?. Anyway before anything I would like to ask you something. An I need you to answer honestly." He sounded like he was giving me a surprise. And I was not amused. Have I mentioned that he has been sending me pictures of guys and girls that I could date to forget Gun. Ofcourse I denied them all but he still continues to do it.

"Yes yes... just say it." I answered.

"Do you still wanna try dating other people?" He asked as if he was waiting for the perfect response.

"Yes whatever. It seems like Gun has already forgotten about me. So might as well..." I said softly knowing that I would just use dating as a cover up.

"No Off listen to me. Are you absolutely sure that you're ready to forget Gun?" Tay says in suspense. I know that I was not ready but I couldn't let them get worried about my state all the time so I lied.

"100%" I lied

"Well it seems like you have already moved on.." Tay continued to talk.
R
"Yup, I guess I did." Another lie.

"Liar!" This time it was New that answered the phone.

"I'm not lying! I think I finally moved on from Gun." I assured New but all I heard was a huff of air. He was probably rolling his eyes and sighing in my lack of talent to lie.