Chapter 6: Back to Normal?

Gun pov.

"Wow.. what a sight. Now I know why you wanted us out yesterday." I could hear Tay entering the room with his very loud voice. I was still sleeping but I guess now I'm awake. What a loud person.

I felt Papi moved out of the bed quickly and mumbled an excuse that I suggested it and he didn't even like it. It was fun seeing him shy again.

"He forced me to. Don't put any meaning to things Tay. You're just imagining things." He said again. He's really defensive so I didn't even tried arguing  with him.

Tay continued to tease us both but I couldn't care less. I had a great night sleep, it was the best.

"Yeah, anyway, Its great that you guys had a great time last night. But in my case, it was the worst." Tay started to change the subject.

"Its too early for you to complain about your ex-boyfriend Tay." Papi said to Tay.

"How did you know we broke up?" He looked confused like their relationship was not on and off. I just laughed it off and grabbed the apple from the basket that Tay brought.

"You guys do this all the time. You break up and then take each other back again. I'll bet you guys get back together this afternoon." Papi even dared to bet.

"I'll take that bet and say that they will get back together later tonight" I said to them and earned their attention. Off looked at the apple I was holding and grabbed it off my hand.

"Hey! That's my apple." I exclaimed.

"I know. Let me peel it for you." He said to me. That's sweet but I didn't pass a comment because I wanted to behave. This is my second chance and I don't wanna screw it.

"Thank you" Was all I could say.

"If you guys are betting money let me join the bet then. I'll bet we get back together tomorrow morning!" Tay half-shouted.

"That's unfair! You can influence the result" Papi told Tay but he just put his tongue out.

"Why don't I make it more interesting. Let say... losers gotta do something for the winners? Bet?" I suggested since it was already at the table.

"Sure. I'll surely win." tay said with conviction.

"You wish" I told him back.

"Off! You're wife is feisty." Tay teased him again and he blushed. Cute.

"Stop it. Not funny." He told Tay and tay just held up his hands in surrender. I was a little sad that he didn't like the wife joke. I always use that, guess I'll stop then. Better safe than another storm.

After them bickering most of the time. Lunch time came and New went and visited me here. The moment he went inside the room and looked at Tay, his mood became foul in a second.

"Hey New how's it going?" I asked him.

"It's you I should be checking, this idiots don't know anything about taking care of people. Especially that guy right there." He said pointing at Tay.

"Yeah? Maybe because some people are a bit too overbearing and too needy too." He answered back.

"Over bearing? Well you are so high maintanance!" New answered back. They both started to fight again and I didn't wanna hear it.

"Can you guys keep it down? I just had a surgery remember and this is a hospital. You can't just fight here with people and a patient right here." I told them both.

"That's right so you better settle this now before we get thrown out." Off said.

"Don't use this as your advantage. You guys make up whenever you guys want." I told them while glaring at Papi. He was trying to win the bet. Very clever but not as clever as me.