Chapter 4: Oh no

Gun's pov.

I woke up earlier than usual and I looked up and saw Papi still sound asleep. His hands were still wrapped in my body and I love it so much.

At first I just thought he was interesting because look at that face, anyone would fall for him. But now that I got a lot of time with him, I realized that he was much more than that cutie pie of a face. And he's really a sweet guy.

I reached up my hands to up to his cheeks and moved his hair away from his face. He looked really handsome sleeping, I'm actually glad I took a fancy on him before anyone could.

I moved my face nearer and nearer to him. I could see how long his lashes are, how pale his skin is and how plump those lips are. I really wanted to kiss those lips.

Without thinking I placed a kiss on his lips and it was the best feeling ever. He didn't move or anything so I pressed my lips into his one more time, enjoying the feeling the second time around. Before I realize it he was already awake. He caught me kissing him again.

His eyes were wide open and he didn't move. He touched his lips with his hands and glared at me.

"Oh shi-- Papi let me explain" I started to panic. He looked really angry.

"What..  you promised me that you won't do it again..." he said while sitting up in the bed. He let go of my waist and gathered up his things.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was thinking.." I was embarrassed of myself too. I looked down and he didn't say anything anymore. I wanted to tell him to stay but I felt so guilty about what I did that maybe I deserved this.

"That's right.. you didn't think.. you could have... you could have asked!" He whispered before he closed the door out of my dorm.

I felt so stupid. Just then I realized what he said.
"I could have asked?" Does that mean he wouldn't mind if I did?" I asked myself. Just then my heart felt so happy but so sad at the same time. He might avoid me again.

Stupid Gun. Stupid.

-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_----___-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-__-

Off's pov.

I rushed out of his room and go into my motorcycle. I can't believe it. He kissed me again. I'm actually not angry at the kiss, I think I'm angry at myself. I didn't hate the kiss and that's why I was scared.

I actually liked it. I was really just scared of how much I enjoyed it. Am I going crazy?

I even got angry at him for no apparent reason. Why am I like this?

I arrived at home and I looked at my phone. It had 3 missed calls. All from Gun. I don't wanna hear this right now. I'm too ashamed to face my self let alone Gun. Again another call and my phone started to ring.

I didn't want to talk to him right now. I need time to understand what I really feel. I blocked his number and took a shower. Finally some peace and quiet or so I thought.

My phone started to ring again. This time. It was from Tay. I answered it right away.

Me: what?

T: Good morning to you too. Did you sleep on the wrong side of the bed? GOD... ANYWAY. Do you know what time is it?!?!

Me: oh I'll just skip school today can you make up an excuse for me?

T: Sure but why?

Me: I just don't feel like going to class right now. I'll be there in the afternoon.

T: okay and Gun was looking for you.. what should I say?

Me: just tell him I don't wanna talk right now. Tell him I moved out of town or tell him I'm dead. No no no scratch that. Just tell him I'm not ready to talk.