Chapter 21: Plan failed Successfully.

Gun pov.

I woke up to the sound of the door knocking loudly. Off was not beside me surprisingly. But there was a letter attached to the pillow next to me.

Sorry went fishing with dad. Unplanned trip. See you later tonight. I asked Maria to accompany you today love you.

Great. I felt a little sad but didn't really mind it since Maria is really fun to be with. I opened the door as the aggressive knocking increased speed.

"Gun great your up. Major problem Nanon told me he was coming over." He said in a very panic voice.

"Good morning to you too. And Nanon?" I asked still half asleep.

"His lovey dubby!" Maria answered also still half asleep. I think his knocking woke everyone in the house at this point.

"Ahhh right alright. No need to panic just stick to the plan. Play it cool and I'll do the rest. Just follow my lead. What time is he coming?" I assured him.

"He told me to be ready at lunch." Ohm answered me.

"Alright then we should all get ready its already 9 and we are still in our pajamas." I said in fact and we all laughed at our situations. Well it can't be helped we were up all night so that's why we all woke up late too.

After and hour and a half the three of us were decently dressed. I helped Off's mom with some cooking and played a little ping pong with Maria who is surprisingly good.

"You're the first one to beat her that's amazing" Ohm exclaimed as I won the final round of ping-pong.

"Really? I didn't even break a sweat." I said proudly trying to get a reaction from Maria. Ohm just laughed at our bickering. It's really fun being with people you vibe with.

"I demand a rematch!" Maria shouted and we still laughed at her. She was determined to defeat me but I was just still warming up. Just then the doorbell rang.

"Oops  saved by the bell. Let me get that for you. You should just practice more while I'm gone." I teased her more and she just rolled her eyes at me and slapped Ohm because he was laughing at my remarks. Poor Ohm. Oh well.

As I opened the door. A very warm smile greeted me. But as soon as he saw my face the smile dropped. He looked confused.

"Is Ohm home? I'm Nanon." He said to me.

"Oh you must be his friend. Okey I'll call him for you. He must be tired. After all we were up all night." I said while playfully winking at him. He looked shocked and that's my sign that my plan was working. Technically I didn't even need to lie.

"Thank you. Uhmmm" he trailed off.

"Oh call me Gun. And nice to meet you let me get Ohm"  I told him. He sat in the sofa and I made my way to the playroom to fetch Ohm and Maria too.

"Ohm he's here. Are you ready? It seems like you got a real chance here." I told him honestly. He smiled at me and saluted like a soldier.

We made our way to the living room. I gave them time to greet eachother first. Ohm and Nanon interacted for awhile until Maria and I went to join the fun.

"Nanon you remember me?" Maria asked him as we sat down beside them both. Obviously I sat really close to Ohm and I earned a side eye from Nanon. I laughed internally.

"Yes your his cousin right. I met you one time at the mall when Ohm and I were eating out." He said and Maria automatically lit up. She started chatting Nanon up and distracting him.

"But to be honest I could not remember you Gun. Ohm haven't mention anything about you." Nanon said in a little confusion.

"Oh that's because I'm not their relative. I'm one of Maria's friends. She introduced me to Ohm just recently." I said another thing to upset Nanon.