Chapter 11: Paranoid

GUN'S pov

I'm so happy. Papi and I are together officially and I can't wait to tell New and Tay. Its gonna be so fun. I woke up first and made breakfast for both of us. I made some eggs, sausage and some fruits. Just the usual breakfast and I also included a cup of Coffee.

Just when I finished setting up the table I saw him come out of our room. That's right, we sleep in the same room now. Exciting.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked me while going to he sink to get some water. He also gave me a forehead kiss as he passed in front of me. Sweet.

"Well I wanted to cook for you. After all, you are mine now." I answered him and gave him a back hug. He grabbed both of my arms and turned to me. He lowered his face to my height and poked my nose.

"You don't need to do this. Next time I'll be happier waking up next to you." He said. He was really old fashion but its fine, I'm already used to his quirks.

"Hey, let's take my motorcycle to school today." He asked me suddenly while shoving a big spoonful of scrambled egg into his mouth.

"Oh sure. I won't need to drive since I have a boyfriend/driver now." I bragged and he just giggled at my response. I also ate breakfast with him.

After we finished. I suggested that we took a shower together but he refused. Saying he was still shy. What a little boy.

"I'll see it next time then" I jokingly said to him before I went inside the bathroom.

"It's too early for those types of jokes. Come on and hurry up or we will end up late." He said.

I took my bath and as always he dried my hair for me. I'm totally winning in this life. What else could I ask for. After we both got dressed we went outside but before we opened the door a very familiar person greeted me.

"Mond?" I was stunned. He was a friend from home. He looked cute but super handsome than the last time I saw him. Oh and not to mention but he was sort of my first crush back home. He was the first one I confessed to and the first one that rejected me right before he went to america. What is he doing here?

"Gun! It's truly you!! I was hoping I got the right address." He said this while giving me a big hug. Papi was still inside the room getting some things and Mond had already entered the apartment.

"You'll never believe what happened to me..." before he could continue I covered his mouth.

"We are going to school and we're getting late so you have to relax and tell me why you're here first." I demanded him.

"Well if you must ask. I'm going to continue my studies here now! With you! Just like how you transfered here!" He told me and then gave me another hug just as Papi went out the room.

I saw his eyes went directly at Mond and Mond did the same thing. Why are they glaring at each other.

"Well well who do we have here?" Mond made his way to Papi before I could even stop him. Of all the time we spent together the one thing that never changed about him is his confidence so I'm a bit nervous how this is gonna play out.

"Off." He said while looking at me and back at Mond. He extended his hands to shake with Mond.

"Ohhh gentleman.. I'm Mond by the way." He extended his hands too but the handshake was a little too long to be one and they were both not breaking eye contact so I physically put myself between those two.

"Mond this is Off, my boyfriend. So I appreciate you not picking on him" I told Mond while holding Papi's hands to make him relax. He seemed a bit tense.