Chapter 7: Torture. (Part 1)

Warning. There might be mention of Sexual assault in this chapter.

---___-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_--_

Off's pov.

The whole week with Gun was torture. He was extra distant to me even when we are at home. The things we usually do, he prefers doing it alone now. He must still be upset about the first day of school.

I didn't mean to shout at him for real. I was just caught up in the moment, even I don't know what got into me. But Gun was acting suspicious these past few days. He was not even asking me to sleep next to him at night like he always do. He also stopped clinging to me. It was weird.  

He keeps flirting with other man and even girls  especially when I am in the room, like he was timing it exactly when I'm around. I know I made him promise to stop flirting with me but I didn't like the fact that he flirts with any guy either. That really steams me up yet he does it ever so often now. It infuriates me so much.

I have to talk to him. But I don't want him thinking I'm possessive of him. This is a little to much for me to bear.

"I'm going to club with New. Don't wait up..." Just as I was busy thinking and lost in my thoughts I heard him shout.

I immediately went out my room and caught up to him.

"Hey!" I greeted him.

"Oh hey! Were you asleep? I'm sorry for waking you." He said to me in a very cute way. I then noticed his outfit. Very cute yet classy.

"No you didn't.. I was just wondering if we could talk" i suggested.

"Oh okay... I can stay for a few minutes." He said.

"Uhmmm... about the day I shouted at you in front of the class. I just wanted to say I'm sorry about that." I started to apologize.

"Oh that? Well I was a little hurt by it but its fine now. I didn't take it to heart." Was what he said but his face and expression said otherwise. I'm a little worried I did hurt his feelings.

"Oh.. really?? But you've been so distant lately. I really hope that's not because you're upset with me are you?"  I wanted to clarify the situation since I do miss him.

"Oh..  you noticed huh?" He asked in a very teasing way. He's enjoying this.

"Yeah, thats why I wanted to apologize again. Can we be back to normal again? I hate seeing you upset with me." I told him honestly.

"Aweee that's so sweet. You're a very considerate room mate. You know what because you said sorry genuinely I'll add another thing to the promise." He suggested. Why did he emphasize Room Mate. Weird.

"What?"

"I promised to not flirt with you anymore. I know I said 2x a day max but I will try not to flirt the whole day." He suggested. It seemed like he was still upset but he made another promise.

"Oh thanks?" I said but deep down I'm a little disappointed. I mean I already got used to some of his tricks and shenanigans.

"Sure no problem. And if there's anything you wanna do, just tell me. I'll do it." He said to me while tapping my arm repeatedly.

"So were good right?" I asked again.

"Yes yes we are. Do you wanna hug it out?" He suggested. He was very true to his words, he even asked me if I want a hug.

"Sure.." he then wrapped his arms around me and since he's shorter, I could smell his shampoo as we hugged. After a while he let go.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" He waved goodbye and then I notices the back of his outfit.