prologue.

ELYSE GARCIA lived and breathed motorsport. Ever since she was a kid, she followed her father's steps into the world of motorsports. the famous, four-time world champion, MARCO GARCIA.

She'd win almost every karting race, though she always thought she had an advantage since her father gave her most the advice she used on track, but nonetheless she went up in the ranks quickly, eventually making it to FORMULA ONE at the age of 17 in 2015.

Debuting with her first team; force india mercedes', ending her rookie season with an impressive 100 points, similar to her teammate at the time, SERGIO PEREZ, who scored 101 points. Finishing her rookie year 8th overall.

The spanish girl was known for her aggressive and greedy driving after crashing with her teammate, which was later classified as a rookie mistake, which immediately caused lots of drama with the press about how she didn't deserve her seat and how she'll never match the superiority her dad had reached.

Despite all this stress of being 'perfect' and like her father, she tried her best to block out everything. And if there's one thing elyse mastered, it would be shutting everything and EVERYONE.

But that didn't mean she was lonely amongst the 20 drivers. She was surprisingly close to her former teammate, SERGIO PEREZ. She cherished the fact at she had someone to talk to in her native language. The two of them had an older brother-younger sister kind of duo.

However, that all changed when MERCEDES' offered her a contract in 2017, replacing the previous year's world champion's seat; NICO ROSBERG. It was no secret that the team had been following her moves very closely, finding the potential they need in her.

Being LEWIS HAMILTON's teammate was nothing short of extra stress and pressure. She was determined to prove to both, her team and the world that she wasn't just a second driver.

Elyse surprised the world after finishing second overall in the world championship in 2017, just 32 points off her teammate in first, beating the 4-time-world-champion: SEBASTIAN VETTEL.

For the following years, Mercedes'' dominated with their driver pairing. in 2018, Elyse beat all odds and battled it out with both SEBASTIAN VETTEL and LEWIS HAMILTON, and ultimately beating them both which made her win her first ever WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.

During that battle, the two teammates acted civil, not wanting a repeat of 2016, despite the completely different driving styles; aggressive versus controlled.

Pushing all what happens on track far away, off-track elyse and lewis are nothing short of best-friends. They're like two pieces in a puzzle, if one of them is missing; the puzzle is incomplete.

For the following years, Lewis would win a season, and the next goes to Elyse. Back and Forth. By the time the 2020 season ended, Elyse was left with a whopping 3 championships to her name.

It was her goal for the 2021 season to bag the championship and stop the comparisons between herself and her dad that people seemed to love.

Elyse despised being compared to her father because she knew she was nothing like him, which is exactly why it was her mission to prove to the world that she wasn't like her father. But better.

THERE ARE TWO SIDES IN EVERY FORMULA ONE RACE.

VICTORY - HAPPINESS, PRIDE AND JOY

and

LOSS - ANGER, FRUSTRATION AND DEFEAT

AND THIS SEASON IS ABOUT TO BE FULL OF IT.

this is
MALICIOUS
formula one.

(also pls pretend that even tho elyse won 3 championships, lewis still has his 7 championships ik it doesnt make sense but just go with it <3)

« • »