fourteen.

BREAKING NEWS: SHOCKING DATING RUMORS CONFIRMED??

This is not how anyone would've expected this season to take a turn. For the past few days leading up to the Hungarian Grand Prix, championship contenders; Elyse Gracia and Max Verstappen have been spotted on different occasions alone together.

It has gone to the point where fans have started speculating a possible hidden secret behind their hatred they portrayed in the media and that maybe— not officially confirmed by either driver—  there could be some feelings here and there shared by the two drivers.

If some public outings and fan meet and greets with these two sworn enemies doesn't fool you into thinking there may actually be something going on between them, then these leaked photos of the two drivers getting intimate in their hotel's pool after closing hours may change your mind!

Now, if all this ends up being true

Now, if all this ends up being true.. this would confirm the cheating rumors Verstappen has been facing. Our hearts go out to Kelly, knowing this time must be hard for her.

But what do you think about this whole situation? Do you ship them?

For more articles regarding this topic, press here:
Read more...

ELYSE's POV

When they said Google had the ability to answer all your questions, they certainly didn't include the fact that it can't answer questions like: how to fall off the face of the Earth and never come back.

It only had the capability of allowing people to write endless articles about my supposed relationship with Max.

It was Wednesday and Max and I had another dreadful outing planned. It would be media day the following day and I didn't want to even think of the questions they were going to ask us.