three.

«•»

ELYSE'S POV

The next day was a rough start for me— or for all of us.

Once I woke up, a banging headache was what I was greeted with. I was surprisingly the first person to wake up and as I was about to back to sleep, Daniel woke up. And as a result we all woke up.

I was the first to wash up and recover from the night before and whilst I waited for the boys to do so I picked up my phone that was nearly dead just to be met with countless texts and missed calls.

A lot of them were from family and friends congratulating me, the other half was Lewis asking me where I was and if I was okay or not and the last few were from my parents.

Right as I was responding to texts, I got another call from Lewis, and I immediately picked up.

"Hello?"

"Fucking hell, Elyse Minerva Garcia. Where have you been all this time?" Lewis's agitated but tired voice scolded me. Oh shit.

"I'm sorry, I'm all good though I spent the night at Lando's room with Carlos and Daniel." I assured him.

"Next time let me know, I was worried to death." I heard Lewis sigh.

"Aw, is poor little Lewis worried about me? Don't worry, I'm a big girl I can handle myself." I teased him as a way to make up with him.

"A big girl, huh? Then why were you crushing over Charles the whole night yesterday?" Lewis shot back leaving my jaw hanging. I was doing WHAT?

He must have noticed my loss of words, "What? Cat got your tongue?" he continued to tease me.

"Surely you're joking." I finally spoke up.

All I heard were some laughs from Lewis.

I groaned into the pillow, earning a look from lando.

"Joder mi vida." I mumbled. (fuck my life.)

"Yeah, anyways I gotta go pack both our bags since you're an irresponsible child and you cannot be an organized person for the life of you so I'm going to have to multitask."

"I am NOT a child." I clarified.

"You are." A yell from the bathroom could be heard. Fucking Sainz.

"I just said so, haven't I?" Lewis chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be back in a few." I sighed.

"Alright, just don't be late. We've got to be there by 3." Lewis informed me and I just hummed in acknowledgment as we ended the call.

It was currently 2:15 so I had enough time to chill for a while and then get going. We were all in the same hotel anyways.

We all decided on ordering room service and ordering brunch since we were all too hungover, except for Daniel, to go eat outside.

While the boys played FIFA, I continued replying to messages and work emails i hadn't responded to.

dad:
Call me.