thirty two.

ELYSE's POV

The moment we reached the hotel, we stumbled into the lobby, eager to reach any one of our rooms.

"My room or yours?" He asked before pressing on the button to the third floor.

"I don't care." I told him and for the whole 10 second elevator ride, he wouldn't stop touching me.

He was taking us to his room as he fumbled with his room card, and was struggling to open the door. I stole the key card from him, opening the door myself. I wasn't even half way into the room and his mouth was already on mine. He shut the door using his foot with a slam, as he pinned me to the wall.

I dropped my bags on the floor and so did he, all without our lips leaving each other— apparently we were great multi-taskers.

We subconsciously started walking into the bedroom before Max gently threw me on the bed. Then he took another moment to stare at me.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I rolled my eyes and he raised his eyebrows as if he was actually thinking about it.

"Good idea." He took out his phone and the sound of the camera shutter meant he indeed did take a photo of me. "Now, back to making out." He threw his phone on the couch nearby and climbed on top of me, his lips finding mine in no time.

He kissed me once, twice then stopped and I angrily stared at him for stopping.

"Actual lesson number one, keep them wanting more. Tease them," He kissed me once on my lips, once on my neck, "make them go crazy for you."

"So, like this?" I effortlessly flipped us around, making me on top instead and pecked him once on his cheek, then slowly dragging the kiss till it neared Max's lips then stopped. That made him quickly snap out of the trance he was stuck in as he realized he fell for the trick he taught me.

I looked at him with a sly smirk.

"Did you lie about being a slow learner?" He laughed in disbelief.

"Maybe." I shrugged, "But I'm also not a complete loser, I know how to kiss it's not like I've never made out or had sex before."

"Lesson number two, never talk about your past flings in the middle of a heated make out session." He wasted no time in flipping us once again, regaining control by being on top.

"Well, lesson number one from me, is to never wear this shit around me." I tugged at the Redbull team shirt he was wearing.

Without any objections, he threw the shirt over his head and was thrown on the floor. His abs were in full view and I couldn't help but reach out to touch them— despite having seen them countless times before during summer.

He caught my hands before I could reach his abs.

"Lesson number three, never wear this shit around me either." He tugged at my Mercedes' team shirt I was wearing.

I raised my arms, allowing him to take the piece of clothing off me, leaving me in just my bra and pants.

I watched as his eyes lit up and his smile widened.

"Elyse Garcia, you are truly the most breathtaking woman I've ever witnessed walk the face of the earth."

He didn't allow any insecurities or doubts to flood my mind. Only his poetic descriptions of me made me want to jump from giddiness while I was in my bra, laid out on the bed for him. I half-expected myself to freak out when we got to this point, but no, I was utterly and completely calm. Willing to take this step with him.

My hands rushed to his face, tugging at him to get him closer as I kissed him. I kissed him deeply, a kiss that spoke a million words without saying anything. I allowed my hands to wander, his hair, neck, chest, abs. I stopped when my hand found itself on top of the button of his jeans, my eyes instantly meeting his. I could feel my heart rate start to pick up.