one.

«•»

ELYSE'S POV

"There's no way I'm eating that," LEWIS HAMILTON shook his head while staring disgustingly at the burnt toast in-front of him. "This is why you never cook for us."

"Fine then, I'll eat it." I took the burnt toast and took a big bite from it only to start choking, but I quickly stopped myself because I'd never admit that I'm wrong.

I forced myself to keep chewing to prove my point, "See? Edible." I gave him a fake smile as I could feel myself near puking any time soon.

Lewis raised his eyebrows in amusement, "Alright then, if it tastes that good then finish the whole thing."

I could feel my eyes almost leave their socket, "Sure thing." I shrugged it off but on the inside I was begging for my death already. Bite after bite I finished the damn thing which apparently had Lewis rolling on the floor laughing at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and ignored the pain that was starting to build up in my stomach and grabbed the keys of the car along with my suitcase, "If you don't get your ass over here and stop laughing I'm leaving without you."

«•»

After a long and spine-breaking flight, we made it Bahrain. I couldn't help but feel excited to be back racing. The team has been confident that our car is probably one the best this year which I was thrilled to hear since we'd worked for countless hours to perfect this car. The results that we gathered from testing proved that.

Mercedes chose the closest hotel next to the track, my balcony view had an amazing show of the track whilst the sun was setting.

Like the best friends we are, Lewis and I requested that we'd get a double suite so the room had two separate rooms each with it's own bed, closet and bathroom but we had doors the intertwined our rooms so we could access each other's rooms easily.

The room was a mix of dark brown wood, different shades of blue and turquoise along with white. It was quite big as-well, I had a whole run-in closet!

I threw myself on the bed, face down, not bothering to unpack since it was still Sunday and as far as I know we don't have anything planned for today— but I do: nap time!

As I felt myself drifting off to sleep, something pulled me from my legs onto the ground with a large thud. I was more shocked than in pain.

"Oh my god are you okay?!" The 'something' was starting to sound a lot like no other than Lewis.

I dramatically rolled on my back and groaned while facing him, "Was there a good reason for choosing violence to wake me up?"

"If you consider Toto's request to throw a 'before-the-season-starts' dinner for the team, then yes."

I sighed deeply, All I wanted was just some sleep, "When is it?"

"In 2 hours."

I dragged myself to my unopened suitcase and picked out the clothes I was going to wear today, when I noticed Lewis still hanging around my room.

"Be the gentleman you are and go to your room." I gave him a sweet but obviously fake smile.

Acting offended he replied, "Why? Don't you like my presence."