𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒!

. . .im a fighter // not a lover. . .

hawk x fem!oc x robby cobra kai season one - six finished | rewriting written in lower case !

cobra kai season one - six
finished | rewriting
written in lower case !

ooo. . . R.I.P TO MY YOUTH.

cobra kai ripped away every inch of innocence a teenager still had, they tortured and they played with their students as if they were dolls. before they were strung up like trophy's.

no one had known, what the future could've held if cobra kai had come back to town. but in
athena nevoa's perspective, she believed it would've been better.

cobra kai had completely changed the layout of the town, it had changed the people who lived their. some couldn't even look at their school stairs the same, why? because cobra kai drove teenagers towards a dark road of anger.

ooo. . . YOU CAN CALL THIS THE FUNERAL

growing up, athena nevoa surrounded herself with make believe friends. She preferred them, she never had to worry about them walking away. She didn't have many friends outside of her home, she had Eli and Demetri. But they were normally off watching Star Wars while the little girl caught butterflies in her sleep. They enjoyed her company. She helped them ace multiple math tests before, she was the first person to bond with them without judging them.

Eli especially enjoyed her, he loved her scent - which he constantly blabbed on to Demetri about. He enjoyed the feeling of her hand against his face when she went to wipe tears away, or trace the scar above his lip. He absolutely adored the way her eyes lit up whenever somewhen mention her grandmother or her cat Izoko.

He held a sparkle in his eyes only for her since they were young. But seemingly he wasn't the only one.

ooo. . . I'M JUST TELLING THE TRUTH.

athena nevoa had loved eli since she was nine, she loved his stupid nicknames, his stupid voice, his annoyingly cute face, the way his eyes lit up during the Harry Potter movies, the way he loved baking cookies. She loved him for him.

When Cobra Kai comes to town athena goes to visit for the sake of her two friends - Eli and Demetri. But once Hawk walks through those doors athena's view on the boy she loves slowly changes.

Luckily on the enemy dojo Robby Keene waited for the girl to choose him.

ooo. . . AND YOU CAN PLAY THIS AT MY FUNERAL

━━━━━ Athena Nevoa
portrayed by kaylee bryant

━━━━━ Athena Nevoa portrayed by kaylee bryant

(cobra Kai cast as them selves!)

UPDATED AUTHORS NOTE !     hiiii!!! it's been awhile, so why don't i rewrite this book ( because it's got some pretty bad writing ) and i really miss the cobra kai days!

hiiii!!! it's been awhile, so why don't i rewrite this book ( because it's got some pretty bad writing ) and i really miss the cobra kai days!

also, whether you're rereading this, or it's your first time, don't be a dry reader !!! comment PLEASE. i love reading comments & they give me so much motivation

TRIGGER WARNINGS !
- violence, assault, self harm, fighting, blood, drug-use. if there's anything else, it will be displayed on the chapter the trigger happens in !!

love you lots <3