iii. november 19th

chapter three 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟒, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑

chapter three
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟒, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑

tw! self-harm!

icy cold tears trailed down the fifteen years old face as she starred blankly at her reflection in the mirror. she locked herself in the bathroom of the dojo once everyone had left, Robby had went to get some food for the two leaving the damaged girl all alone.

she was mad at herself, she had spoken about her father around Robby. Something she promised she wouldn't do; nobody around her knew what happened on November 19th 2017, they didn't need to. It was the Nevoas problem and only theirs.

Robby didn't deserve to know what cruel bloody things happened that night at the Nevoa's apartment, he didn't need to know what Davina saw, he would pity her, just like her siblings did, she really didn't need pity from her boyfriend of all people.

Davina didn't know whether Robby would ask about her dad, he didn't ask many questions about her home life and Davina enjoyed that. He knew she had three brothers, no parents and a very rich aunty, but that was all.

November 19th was a night engraved in Davinas memories, it sent shivers down her spine and tears down her cheeks at the thought. The screams and cries and the trauma that night left was terrifying. Davina didn't speak a word of that night, she was scared that whoever she told would tell an adult, get her taken away from her older brother.

No amount of therapy could erase the trauma that night left the Nevoa girl. Davina gulped reaching towards her toiletries bag. She pulled out a pink and purple razor, tears silently fell down her reddened cheats as she carefully removed one of the blades.

It had been years since she had the thoughts to do that, the last time she did it she couldn't stop, it became an unhealthy addiction that nothing could heal. It only eased up when Eli found out, he had her promise her to try and let go slowly for him, for her younger brothers, for Demetri, for everyone else that cared about her.

Yet here she was, with the perfect boyfriend, multiple father and mother figures, good friends and yet she still held the cold metal object in her hands. She looked at herself in the mirror, dark eyebags, red cheeks, dry eyes that somehow still supplied tears. She was a mess.

She pulled up her shirt and pulled down Robbys black sweatpants slightly, exposing her hips. Davina took a swap shivering breath pressing the object against her skin, every part of her heart was telling her to stop, that she didn't need to do it but her mind help the power.

She press the blade deeper into her skin, cutting it open, crimson blood dripped from the wound, she hissed before sliding the blade across her skin. She looked down at what she had just done, she felt guilty yet relived. So she did another line, then another, then three more, than another until her left hip was covered in blood and cuts.

Her gaze drifted to her other hip, which stayed clear of the pain. Six was enough, her heart pleaded against her. She sobbed sliding against the bathroom door, she dropped the bloody blade. Her hands covered in her blood.