𝐕𝐈. ALWAYS AN ANGEL, NEVER A GOD

v

v. always an angel, never a god
( season one, episode six )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━ athena slumped against the wall when johnny had stepped out of his office. yelling at the new students.

he walked between the students, judging their every look. athena almost laughed when the older man insulted demetri's pi shirt,

"when i look around this dojo, i don't see cobra kai material. i see losers, i see nerds. i see a fat kid with a funny hat with his tits popping out. . . but in my short time as a sensei. i've also seen some miracles. so, maybe there's some hope for you yeah."

"but first i need to see where you're at. so, everybody. fall it" johnny finished his speech, glaring at his students when noticing they didn't understand the words falling out of his mouth.

"that means line up" johnny explained

a strand of 'ok's' came from the groups, as they began to shift themselves towards miguel and aisha. making two lines behind the two students in white gi's.

"no. not line up in a line. lines." johnny stammered "get in lines"

"you mean like rows?" demetri asked, popping his head out front the line he was in.

johnny groaned, covering his face.

athena smiled at his frustration, taking her book out from her bag. her fingers gazed over the pages.

"fighting positions" sensei johnny yelled, the position was a simple two raised fist, one behind the other. "jab punch. . . hiyah."

johnny walked around, continuing to yell 'hiyah' as he watched the teenagers punch the air. he stopped in front of athena, his shadow casting over the book. causing her to lift her gaze up to the older man.

"do you mind dude?"

"dude" johnny mocked "why are you reading? it's a dojo, not a library."

"because reading is more entertaining than watching those- struggle the way they are." athena replied, casting a finger towards the other students "especially him" she pointed at demetri.

johnny furrowed his eyebrows "but watching people struggle is funny."

athena shrugged "normally, but no one's really standing out to me. but your failed attempts to get these idiots to understand the simiplist things."