ix. its the final countdown

chapter nine 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟒, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟗 & 𝟏𝟎

chapter nine
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟒, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟗 & 𝟏𝟎

"Ladies and gentleman, you've been waiting a long time, but we're finally here. Dojos from all across The Valley have been training for a year for their shot at glory. You ready to meet em?" The crowd went wild. "All right. This Sensei and dojo need no introduction, he took the all valley by storm in 1984 and 85 and quickly became one of the greatest underdogs in the history of the sport. Last year this dojo came out of nowhere and made it to the finals, they've got some new fighters and they're ready to show the world that they're the best around. Give it up for Miyagi-do karate! Led by two time all valley champion Daniel LaRusso!"

The dojo did their practised entry. "This next dojo took last years title, but they're under new management. Can they reign supreme once more? And last years runner-up, he may be wearing a new gi. But one things for sure, Robby Keene and his team are ready to strike, hailing from Reseda, defending champions, and still the most badass name for a dojo. Here comes Cobra Kai!"

Silver and Kreese walked out first with Robby and Davina on their tail, they walked towards their spot on the mat.

"And finally, this dojo is making their all valley debut. Though you'll recognise a few familiar faces, every year a new dojo rises up the ranks. Does this newcomer have hats it takes to win it all? Please welcome, Eagle Fang Karate. Led by Sensei Johnny Lawrence and defending champion Migeul Diaz" Eagle fang made their entrance standing in the centre of the outside of the mat.

"At the end of the day, only one of these dojos, will be crowned champions. Welcome to the 51st annual all valley under-18 karate tournament! Its Karate time."

When the host had walked off and it was time for pep talks Tory turned to Davina quickly "looks like Eagle Fang managed to get a chick."

Davina lifted her gaze over to her old Sensei and his new team, Tory was right they had a girl. She turned back "well to win they would need a girl, especially since the spilt gender competition is now on. they better hope she's good"

"Sams still as cocky as ever" Davina nodded at Tory's words "I hope one of us is able to put her in her place"

Davina crossed her arms. "I hate the spilt divisions, I wanted to take a crack at Hawk"

"Did he do something?" Tory asked more quietly. Davina nodded "we got into a semi-argument the night of prom. before the fight. he um." Davina paused checking around her in case for any listeners "he told me he still loved me."

"Surely he's done that to throw you off your game" Tory informed her.

"Well it's working."

Tory sighed "don't worry about it, all you have to worry about is kicking people asses like I know you can. Hawks apart of Miyagi-do now, he just wants Sam to win"