vi. 1 hour & 7 minutes

chapter six 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟗 𝐩𝐭

chapter six
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟗 𝐩𝐭. 𝟏

"Your thinking to join Cobra Kai?" Davina questioned Robby they sat at a park bench near the school, he had gotten out of Juvie while Davina was locked away, he told her how he didn't want to intrude until he had the green light by the girl.

Davina told the boy what her brother had done, and how she had blocked his number after his 79th call that day. Robby threatened to kill him but Davina informed the boy that by doing that action would only lead him back to juvie.

Robby nodded "I need to get back at my dad"

Davina understood what he meant, she would do the same with her older brother. She wanted revenge, Robby did aswell. At first joining Miyagi-do was his revenge but now he wasn't exactly on good terms with Mr. LaRusso after the older man sold him out, he said Cobra Kai was his only option.

Davina grabbed his hand "Cobra Kai's manipulative, Kreese is deadly. I wont tell you not to join, I'm telling you to be careful"

"Careful isn't in my vocabulary sweetheart" Davina smiled at the nickname. She turned watching the sunset, Robby leaned closer, she could practically feel his breath on her neck. Davina's heart rate increased, with one turn of her head they would be kissing.

"It's pretty isn't it" Robby chuckled "my mother, when we were younger, she used to take me to a tall carpark to watch the sunset on stressful days"

"It's bright I'll tell you that much" Davina laughed "your mother seems kind"

"She used to be, she changed a lot when I grew olde. She's in rehab now getting better though" Davina gulped her fear down, turning her head towards the boy.

Their faces were centimetres apart, Davina bit her lip. "That's good" Robby nodded, Davina followed the gaze of his eyes, leading them down to her lips.

"Robby.." she trailed off, it felt slightly wrong, only days ago did she break up with Hawk. And now she was here kissing one of his 'enemy's'. But it also felt very right, being in this moment with Robby.

Robby let out a 'mhm' sound. Davina's gaze dropped to his lips, they were a darker shade of pink. Robby lifted his hand up to her waist, he drew circles with his thumb.

Davina relaxed only focusing on the feeling of his thumb on her waist and his beautifully coloured lips. "please"

Robby didn't need any other form of consent, he smashed his lips against hers pulling her closer by her waist. Davina grabbed the back of his neck hard, deepening the kiss, Robbys hands trailed down to her thigh, pulling them over his lap.

Davina smiled into the kiss, the feeling of Robbys hands drew her crazy. His lips were perfect against hers, they moved at a fast pace. But they were perfect, he tasted like a mixture of mint and apples, Davina's favourite fruit.