iii. golf n stuff

chapter three 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓

chapter three
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓

"Cobra Kai is messing with Chris at his work" Was what Davina had woken up to the next day, she looked towards her clock reading 1:27 pm. "what the fuck?" She climbed out of bed "I'll be on my way"

"I can pick you up" Sam stated. Davina hesitated for a second, her old rich friend coming to her apartment? she shook those thoughts out of her head, Chris needed them "Devins at work so I assume you have to car" Sam continued, Davina nodded silently, forgetting Sam couldn't see her "Um yeah sure, I'll message you my adress"

Davina hung up going threw her closet pulling out some dark blue jeans and Eli's brown sweater. She pulled on her boots grabbing her phone and walked to the front door. Sam was already outside when she got out. Davina awkwardly got into the girls car.

"I got you a fruit bar" Sam gave the girl the piece of food "I know how much you used to like them.."

Davina smiled at her kind gesture "thank you"

"let's go screw these Cobra Kai kids up"

"I'm a Cobra Kai kid"

"Let's go screw the Cobra Kai kids up minus you"

The two girls got to golf n stuff by 1:40, the jumped out the car entering the place finding Demetri and a few other Miyagi-do's inside. "Where are they?"

"They snuck into the old laser tag place next door" Chris informed. Davina crossed her arms "how many?"

"four of them" Chris told her, Sam smiled "six of us, I like our odds"

"Are you sure we should be doing this?"

Davina shrugged "we're not on school property, who's gonna stop us." Sam nodded "this is our chance to fight back"

The six took off following Chris to the old laser place. Davina walked with Sam at the front when the entered. "What do you want?" Hawk snapped.

"Payback"

The fight had begun and Davina had a Mitch on her, she knew he wanted to get rid of her - she knew from before the school fight.

"You're a traitor" he sneered, Davina kicked his knee, she tilted her head to the side "I know"

Mitch grew angry, he sent a punch in her direction which Davina caught with ease, she swept his feet out from under him but Mitch caught her legs sending her to the ground aswell.

"You forget we learn the same things traitor" he smirked standing up leaning over her, Davina lifted herself slight. Before using her power to headbut him "and yet you couldn't see that one coming" she panted.

"Sam LaRusso. Where are you bitch?" Davina was caught off guard causing Mitch to send a hard punch to her face.

Davina felt blood run down her nose, but that didn't stop her, instead it made her more angry. She kicked his chest, she grabbed onto a wooden pole behind her using it as balance as she lifted her other leg up kicking him square in the nose.

Mitch stopped fighting laying on the ground, Davina walked over to his sending a last kick to his chest, causing the wind to be knocked out of him. Davina left the boy in pain on the ground. She continued walking until she saw Hawk and Demetri.

Her eyes became wide as Hawk held the other boys arm in a weird position "no, please stop! Eli stop, stop! It's me"

"Do it. Finish him" Tory told him. "Do it Hawk" the rest of Cobra Kai cheered him on.

"No stop, I'll go!" Davina covered her mouth tears forming in her eyes.

"Hawk finish him"

And hawk did just that, Demetri screamed as Hawk broke his arm. Hawk stood up and Davina ran towards her friend. Placing Demetris head in her lap as he screamed.

The rest of Cobra Kai had left leaving Hawk by himself. "Sunshine.."

"Don't you fucking dare" Davina snapped "so much for giving you one more fucking chance" she clicked her tongue "we're done"

"Davina-"

"I said we're done" She yelled "done! Do you not understand that word." Hawks head dipped. Davina ignored him pulling out her phone, her other hand played with Demetris hair.

"Golf n stuff, please hurry, my friend has a broken arm"

Sam and Davina sat in the waiting room of the hospital when Sams mother walked in hugging Sam tightly. "I couldn't do anything to stop them" she cried.

Davina starred at the floor, her eyes were dry, her cheeks were in pain, there was dried blood on her face. She felt like crying but she couldn't she put her phone on silent, not wanting to face anyone until she knew Demetri was okay.

Davina was snapped out of her daydream when Sam placed a hand on her shoulder. Davina snapped her head towards the two LaRusso girls who were still in a hug. Mrs. LaRusso held out her arm a little wider "come in darling"

Davina hesitated before letting the two LaRussos hug her, for the first time for that night she felt safe. "I'm quitting Cobra Kai"

Sam wiped her tears "are you gonna join Miyagi-do?"

Davina shook her head "I'm done with Karate"