𝐈𝐈. CHOCOLATE MILK ADDICTION

ii

ii. chocolate milk addiction
( season one, episode two )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━ up in the air, into her palm.

the orange went back into the air, before falling into athena's palm. the girl continued to do the action, her eyes set on eli's chocolate milks that hadn't been touched yet.

the tune of taylor swifts, the archer was playing through her mind. the beats of the bridge she connected with the sounds of the orange falling back into her palm.

her phone buzzed in her lap, she ignored it. continuing to focus on her bestfriends chocolate milk. her own empty chocolate milk box laid on her red tray.

in the corner of her eye, athena could notice a figure standing at the edge of their table. she hadn't bothered to look at who it was, but her two friends had.

"is it cool if i sit here?"

demetri grimaced, his spoon swirling around in his fruit cup "sorry, tables really blowing up right now."

eli chuckled, and miguel looked at the empty seats with a confused look.

"i can put you on the waitlist, but it's probably next semester at the earliest" demetri continued.

"ok. . ."

"no- i'm kidding. sit" demetri stopped the boy from walking away, he pointed towards the empty seat next to him.

the boy placed his tray down before taking a seat "miguel."

"demetri, that's athena and eli" demetri told him, pointing towards the other boy and girl.

miguel have him a nod, eli looked back at him, before looking away quickly.

"he's a man of few words" demetri explained.

miguel looked towards the girl he met yesterday "what is she doing?"

"she's eyeing off eli's chocolate milk hoping that eli will give it to her. which he will, because eli gives thena anything she wants. the girl could get away with murder because eli would turn himself in for her" demetri rolled his eyes.

"but, she has her own chocolate milk" miguel observes.

"it's empty. trust me, athena goes through chocolate milk quicker than the girls here go through boys. she's got some kind of chocolate milk addiction" demetri continued.